UK Grime | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

UK Grime

11gC4odpiRKuha.gif

lots of people in canada are into basic music. torontos 93.5, 103.5 spreads it

There's been a number of hip hop artists/bands come out of the UK that are better than the monotone jibberish you've been posting.

Last edited:
The combination of the narrow mindedness of youth (and narrow mindedness in general) and hanging out with wannabe gangstas has pigeonholed you into the very narrow, gats-hos-rock+bling genre of hip hop, and left you completely oblivious to any of the sub-genres of the art. eg:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_hip_hop

what about heavy metal, rock, alternative, trance, house -- all sounds the same, no?

sorry i dont post elvis presley, beach boys, elton john marvin gaye. this is a thread for the 20 somethings, maybe early 30s

how many old guys chill here? there seems to be a lack of young energy

Last edited:
what about heavy metal, rock, alternative, trance, house -- all sounds the same, no?

sorry i dont post elvis presley, beach boys, elton john marvin gaye. this is a thread for the 20 somethings, maybe early 30s

how many old guys chill here? there seems to be a lack of young energy

We get it dude. One of your Tinder girls was like "hey you ever heard of grime" and even though you were thinking "wtf is grime", you fired back "oh yeah! I love grime" and now your're spending all your time catching up, and youre bringing us along for the ride...

FYI We're not all old or lame; just not as interested in entertaining London strippers as you are :cool:

Pfff

been into grime for two years. i only connected w her over it cause i was naming diff artists/tracks on the fly. im not her to brag. i dont have/want friends in this city.This place sucks balls. sometimes u guys corner me into spots that can foresee coming and i have elaborate my wording. I would prefer to keep it short and simple, like this. but you all rip apart everything I type so I need the logs detailed. My allocation of ****s in my portfolio of ****s I am spreading out to more important things that need attention

theres this girls *** on tinder I matched with. i checked out her insta. i must say, that *** makes my top 10 best ***** I've seen. might upload pic

Last edited:
We get it dude. One of your Tinder girls was like "hey you ever heard of grime" and even though you were thinking "wtf is grime", you fired back "oh yeah! I love grime" and now your're spending all your time catching up, and youre bringing us along for the ride...

FYI We're not all old or lame; just not as interested in entertaining London strippers as you are :cool:

I am. Now, get off my lawn.

He's all about hangin' with gangtas and Tinder hos (bimbos), so it comes as no surprise he's into the busta cap, thug nonsense. There's plenty of hip hop artists out of the UK (that he doesn't have a clue about) that can a) play musical instruments, and b) rap about topical, relevant issues.

Pffffffffffff

they speak with proper vocabulary. you just cant understand most of it cause u need to enough of it to pick it up. i dont hang out w gangsters on the reg. i just know how to handle myself being around them. i don't ask them questions about what they do, and they don't talk to me about what they do. its just conversation and a couple drinks. thats it.

Last edited:
cause all the videos i posted have a ton of dislikes.

£basic
I don't dis-like videos on YT... I just don't watch them.
Btw, 40 sumthin is the new 20 sumthin.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Pffffffffffff

they speak with proper vocabulary. you just cant understand most of it cause u need to enough of it to pick it up. i dont hang out w gangsters on the reg. i just know how to handle myself being around them. i don't ask them questions about what they do, and they don't talk to me about what they do. its just conversation and a couple drinks. thats it.

I've seen Snatch; I understand them

Edit: or are we talking about the bimbos... I guess it works for both :p

Back
Top Bottom