Where to buy parts these days? Need a battery, chain and maybe sprockets | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where to buy parts these days? Need a battery, chain and maybe sprockets

Ive been wondering this same thing. I might try the yamaha dealer in hamilton for parts, i dont know if anyones ever used them before.
Either that or I might order some parts from partzilla, either get them shipped to a buddy in new york or risk paying some insane customs fee. Havent decided yet.

You could try checking canadasmotorcycle. They don't have much but you should be able to find a chain or sprocket and definitely a battery thatll fit your bike. Canadian tire should have a battery also.

Last edited:
Ive been wondering this same thing. I might try the yamaha dealer in hamilton for parts, i dont know if anyones ever used them before.
Either that or I might order some parts from partzilla, either get them shipped to a buddy in new york or risk paying some insane customs fee. Havent decided yet.

You could try checking canadasmotorcycle. They don't have much but you should be able to find a chain or sprocket and definitely a battery thatll fit your bike. Canadian tire should have a battery also.
hey just a thought, I've used CBI USA for pickups and now there's "cross border pickups" a service that brings shipments all the way to someplace in mississauga.

+++1 Flying Squirrel! Carlaw just south of Gerrard.

Also where are you located? I feel like that may matter.

if your dt +1 for Glen @ FS Motorcycle @ gerrard + carlaw.. i get pretty well everything i can from him, his prices are competitive and his customer service is terrific.

OEM Yamaha parts - Snow City
OEM KTM parts - GP Bikes
Chain/sprockets - sprocketcenter.com
Tires - petes-superbike.com
FSMotorcycle and BlueStreakRacing are very good.
Keep an eye on the US moto sites, their clearance deals are unbeatable. Use CBI if the shipping costs to Canada are too high.

Back
Top Bottom