Calling a bunch of insurance companies to look for coverage on a DRZ400SM | GTAMotorcycle.com

Calling a bunch of insurance companies to look for coverage on a DRZ400SM

johnnnw

Who should I look into? I know there are quite a few brokers I could try and contact to look for a good quote.

23 years old, M2, DRZ400SM, I do have a car I could bring over as well.

Who have people gotten decent prices with who are under 30 on a non sport bike?

If you haven't already called, try Dalton Timmis...lots of people including myself have had good experiences with them recently. Andy Singh is the guy I dealt with, good guy...knows his stuff, and bikes.

Not always the cheapest (but they are competitive and for many friends they have been the best deal in the end), so just throwing them out there.

Last edited:
Who should I look into? I know there are quite a few brokers I could try and contact to look for a good quote.

I called the personal and got an awesome quote

Try giving them a call

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Paul South surnet insurance you'll probably be looking at 2 grand under decent circumstances ie no tickets or accidents

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

I got the best quotes from Paul south, statefarm, and riders plus(though not as good as the first two)

I called a few places yesterday for my 07 DR-Z 400SM and Dalton was the cheapest. They were $1200, Riders Plus was $1600, and Allstate would only insure me if I brought over my truck. Those quotes are if I wait until June 1st.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom