10 things I hate ~ CBR650F | GTAMotorcycle.com

10 things I hate ~ CBR650F

Starting to smell a rule coming about vloggers posting threads that only contain their own embedded videos...

I liked it, CBR650F is on my list for my next bike, so this is a good video to watch for those interested like me.

are people NOT posting their own motorcycle related multimedia? is it other peoples material that they are posting here?

Thanks,

As you stand to benefit from posting it in as many places as possible, it borders both on advertising (which is not free here for businesses) and spam.

If you wanna make it more like content, you could at least post it with a brief text summary

As you stand to benefit from posting it in as many places as possible

Which of course is the ultimate goal since hits = $$$'s.

I agree, if the videos came as part of an organic conversation about something already underway, posting your own videos is one thing, but posting new threads with your videos as the sole highlight...different.

As a rule your videos shouldn't have opening sequences where you clearly speed and drive recklessly without even bother to blur out the speedo. I stopped watching after that, happy vlogging.

Posting incriminating videos that could be used against you in the future is the new hotness, didn't anyone tell you?

Which of course is the ultimate goal since hits = $$$'s.

I agree, if the videos came as part of an organic conversation about something already underway, posting your own videos is one thing, but posting new threads with your videos as the sole highlight...different.

This is a multimedia section, I posted multimedia created by me

you sound really out of breath. Hope you're ok.

didn't watch the whole thing..... you lost me when you couldn't just say "akra exhaust"......but if you "hate 10 things" about your bike, why did you buy it?

didn't watch the whole thing..... you lost me when you couldn't just say "akra exhaust"......but if you "hate 10 things" about your bike, why did you buy it?

The "10 things I hate about..." seems to be the new youtube trend. I couldn't come up with 2 things I hate about my bike. I enjoyed the video. Good luck with the channel. The 650 looks good.

As you stand to benefit from posting it in as many places as possible, it borders both on advertising (which is not free here for businesses) and spam.

If you wanna make it more like content, you could at least post it with a brief text summary

Hey, it takes time and effort to build a subscriber base big enough to turn a vlog channel into a t-shirt and keychain store...

So much of these "subscribe to my channel" videos

Back
Top Bottom