Anyone help install Gear Indicator for Vulcan S? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone help install Gear Indicator for Vulcan S?

If my garage wasn't a mess I would help

Definitely PM Frekeyguy. This right up his alley and he's not $105/hour lol.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

I am planning to finally do mine on my 2015 this week, I will let you know how it goes.

Thank you everyone for the recommendations and love. Cannot say how much I appreciate it.

This looks like a simple install. I'd love to help out.

Sent over a PM.

On that note... how you liking the Vulcan S?

I am planning to finally do mine on my 2015 this week, I will let you know how it goes.

2015 is the same as 2016, Can I join?

On that note... how you liking the Vulcan S?

The bike is very nimble.. Probably just as nimble or more nimble than the Ninja 250. The torque is great! Twist the throttle at 2-3k and it will still fly.

I still prefer the Sport Bike seating position but this may change once the short reach kits are installed.

Just because its nimble, dont treat this bike like a sport bike as you will drag the legs very easily.

All in all, I would recommend this bike over a Ninja 250 as a beginner bike as its pretty forgiving and you wont get bored of it anytime.

It was not a hard install, took maybe a couple of hours start to finish. I had a friend stop by so we did not need to remove the tank just lift it to get to the connector. If you want a hand we can try to set-up a time.

It was not a hard install, took maybe a couple of hours start to finish. I had a friend stop by so we did not need to remove the tank just lift it to get to the connector. If you want a hand we can try to set-up a time.

Ya I figured all you needed to do was lift the tank but I've never taken a bike apart that much. Only fairings :\. Sent a PM.

Back
Top Bottom