Best exhaust for 2007 r6? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best exhaust for 2007 r6?

waqeezy

Hi,

title states the obvious. I will be getting the cat removed and looking for a slip on that is loud but also has a nice sound. Any advice on a slip on that will fit that criteria? And yes, when I say loud I want to be heard!!:p:rolleyes:

When you get it installed, make sure you plan a trip to Forks

Well, at least he's honest. No BS about performance gains, or weight loss. Just I want it fricking loud man! Oh and also sound nice.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Buy nothing. Remove that lame stock, quiet can on there now, leave the header on, and boom, plenty loud! Pure engine sound! Nothing better than that!! ��

try plugging either of these into google :
caledon noise bylaw
the forks motorcycle noise enforcement

Title question: Stock

Supplementary question: None. Just cut it off. You will be heard. Not sure if it's safe or legal though; you're on your own there.

There's no way this thread could go off the rails...........

Let me help :D

It baffles me (yuk yuk) how bikes like stock Harley's and other cruisers somehow pass whatever MTO's noise regulations are (too lazy to look them up), while 99.9% of automobiles are (regulated ?) to be virtually silent.

I can only conclude there are some big kickbacks being made from motorcycle manufacturers to the bureaucrats who create the legislation.

And to the OP, "loud pipes save lives" right ? .... Or you just enjoy being obnoxious ? :D

Let me help :D

It baffles me (yuk yuk) how bikes like stock Harley's and other cruisers somehow pass whatever MTO's noise regulations are (too lazy to look them up), while 99.9% of automobiles are (regulated ?) to be virtually silent.

I can only conclude there are some big kickbacks being made from motorcycle manufacturers to the bureaucrats who create the legislation.

And to the OP, "loud pipes save lives" right ? .... Or you just enjoy being obnoxious ? :D
Are you sure that Harley's even come with stock? I thought one of the first questions when buying was what exhaust you wanted?

Back
Top Bottom