Honda CBR500R - Anyone riding this? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Honda CBR500R - Anyone riding this?

can you give me an example?? i skimmed through your posts and found no sign of any intelligent motorcycle discussion

I might exaggerate my opinions but that doesn't make me wrong. Tell me something I have claimed that you would consider 100% baseless and I will be happy to sit down with you and explain the facts.

Sometimes people just want to argue. I know I've been on both sides of the same arguments at times just depending on how and who made the claim.

People hate new guys speaking negative about anything regardless if they are right or not. I think that's been proven long ago with myself and others around here.

"This bike is too heavy at 470lbs" .... "How could you know whats too heavy NOOB" ... Or MY Ninja 300 isn't very comfortable for me at 6'1 205" is met with "You are a NOOB so don't know what you are talking about"

There is an elitist attitude around here that has ruined many discussions and will continue to do so. I'm just the loudest voice here in terms of newer riders so I get the brunt of it. Which I'm fine with but it becomes an issue when it interferes with real motorcycles discussion. An lately it seems like that's going on less and less on GTAM.

Last edited:
You two get a room so we can talk about the cb5s in peace :D

Although Drennan did bring up a good point of adjusting the rear suspension, its something ive been meaning to do as well and it kinda slipped off my mind.

I have a 14' 500ra. Trading it in next month. Not had it a year and 9k on the bike. Love it as its my first bike. City and hwy is perfect.

I have a 14' 500ra. Trading it in next month. Not had it a year and 9k on the bike. Love it as its my first bike. City and hwy is perfect.

Assuming you are trading it in for something bigger, make sure you check out insurance costs first.

Bought a 2014 new non current cb500fa for $6421 last month; taxes, dealer prep, extra 2 year warranty all in. Like the bike, very suitable for me.

Spotted a Black CBR500R parked downtown today on my way through. Hoping one of these trips I cross paths with one on the road an maybe get a couple spanks in ;)

I would go for the pewter 5R all day tho, looks so classy in person.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom