Anyone heading to Dover later in the day? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone heading to Dover later in the day?

LoneRonin

I'm looking to head out after 3-4pm. Evenings are when all the fun stuff happens, its Friday night...I don't know why everyone is in such a hurry to get there first thing in the morning then bake in the sun.

Shane, you've got the right idea! I was tempted to go as I think it's something I should see at least once but cold, rain and wind for 3+ hour of slabbing it didn't seem like fun.. Rode my horse instead. Think I made the right choice too:) When on a motorcycle it's about riding not posing! Looking forward to riding the twisties this summer!

No, but I am currently at the spot we stopped at for pics on Xmas eve by elephant lake rd:)

that was a really nice spot. I'd have come out today but had some things to do during the day. Its a fun day of riding when you lead...
Shane, you've got the right idea! I was tempted to go as I think it's something I should see at least once but cold, rain and wind for 3+ hour of slabbing it didn't seem like fun.. Rode my horse instead. Think I made the right choice too:) When on a motorcycle it's about riding not posing! Looking forward to riding the twisties this summer!

Where is this cold rand and wind?? Its 20 degrees and sunny...

Port Dover is just a fun thing to do...its not really about posing, you usually park your bike and walk around town. Its just fun to see the crazy **** going on in the streets...

Hey man, I'm planning on heading down this evening. By the time I get home from work i'll probably be leaving from east Hamilton area closer to 7PM... Let me know what your plans still are

Back
Top Bottom