Where can I order an Akrapovic Exhaust Inner Sleeve for an 05 GSXR 1000? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where can I order an Akrapovic Exhaust Inner Sleeve for an 05 GSXR 1000?

Rossi86

Site Supporter
I'm looking to order an inner sleeve for a 2005-2006 GSXR 1000 Akrapovic headers, I've been to 2 bike shops in Mississauga and neither shop can find it in their catalogs. In the installation diagram the part number is "101897 (P-S6) Inner Sleeve", searching online I can't find any North American sites to order from. Only found a French, Italian, and Norwegian site that has them...

http://www.ttshop.fr/akrapovic-p-s6.html
http://www.non-stop.no/MC-eksos-/Akrapovic-Eksos-MC/CYLINDER-HEAD-INNER-SLEEVES-(P-S6)

Anyone have any idea where I can order one from in Canada or US?

Akrapovic.jpg

Last edited:
If you have at least one, you can have a machine shop make some for you.

Did you try Rider's Choice? If they can't get it, I would try Sportbike Track Gear in Michigan or Tom at Biohazard Cycles Inc. in Florida.

If you have at least one, you can have a machine shop make some for you.

Want to leave that as the last option, I don't know how close their specs will come to the original

Did you try Rider's Choice? If they can't get it, I would try Sportbike Track Gear in Michigan or Tom at Biohazard Cycles Inc. in Florida.

Tried them and no luck so far, will try your other options, thanks

I don't think shop would be able to make exact replica, the part is cnc made and surface ground for very low tolerance which has tapered both ends so that flange by tightening can compress collector pipe in it. I have swapped steel with stainless bolts on one of these. Try to look at another model of akra to see if they are interchangeable. There was other fact accounted for when making this part is heat.

I don't think shop would be able to make exact replica, the part is cnc made and surface ground for very low tolerance which has tapered both ends so that flange by tightening can compress collector pipe in it. I have swapped steel with stainless bolts on one of these. Try to look at another model of akra to see if they are interchangeable. There was other fact accounted for when making this part is heat.

That's what I thought, Riders Choice got back to me and said they can order it for $40 but it will come in 1-2 months. I ordered from the French site for 31.60 Euros shipped, availability 1-2 weeks, lets just hope I get the correct part...

Back
Top Bottom