Cheap Suits | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cheap Suits

N3WMAN

FAST Riding School has a ton of suits for sale dirt cheap.

For Sale!!!

More than 50 one piece suites (sizes 34 to 52)
225$
Joe Rocket, Nexo and some Tecknic
Black, blue, and red
For info: info@fastridingschool.com or call us at 418-422-5500

13151717_1718391335106172_2122142108479395170_n.jpg

Good deal for anyone needing a suit.

where can we see/try on the suits?

They're on the rack in the FAST locker or hanger at Shannonville. You can try on anything on display. If you want a size not on the rack, they go get another for you. And I think they're $250. They're all previously crashed and repaired or crashed and needing minor repairs.

I wonder why they're selling them? I assume they bought a new batch, but if they're worthy of sale, why wouldn't they keep using them?

I have one from decades ago! Remember the red and white ones? Teknik I believe. It was bought off the school, passed around and finally landed on my lap when I first started.

I have another girlfriend who is interested in starting out, I may just go take a look at these.

[video=youtube;jTkvUUPHjMI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTkvUUPHjMI[/video]

FAST moves the suits after so many years. They are a $250 suit. They are used and well looked after. The FAST school is probably the best at fixing and looking after their product. So it would be a great suit for $250. If you need a used suit support the people that have supported this sport long before some of you were born.
Great company and people!

Back
Top Bottom