Any Bridgestone Contingency this year? SOAR? RACE? Trackside Vendors? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any Bridgestone Contingency this year? SOAR? RACE? Trackside Vendors?

tgold

I'm not getting much info on this. I've tried contacting Ripp Racing multiple times to see what they will be doing, but no response. Gonna have to pull the trigger on some tires from elsewhere soon if I can't count on getting them trackside.

I'm not getting much info on this. I've tried contacting Ripp Racing multiple times to see what they will be doing, but no response. Gonna have to pull the trigger on some tires from elsewhere soon if I can't count on getting them trackside.

Its been a long time since I have seen a Bridgestone contingency for Canadian motorcycle racing.

CSBK uses Dunlop so thats a no go.

Likely that the bridgestone cup at SOAR will continue for 2016.

I just him a message on the book of faces, so maybe he will chime in here.

How are you trying to get a hold of me??
Bridgestone Cup is the best contingency going at SOAR only though.

good to hear ripp racing and bridgestone are supporting the racers at SOAR. Anyone care to chime in on the payouts at soar? its not just having the tires there to buy and have installed, its also the support for using the right tires, reading your tire wear, pressures etc..

good to hear ripp racing and bridgestone are supporting the racers at SOAR. Anyone care to chime in on the payouts at soar? its not just having the tires there to buy and have installed, its also the support for using the right tires, reading your tire wear, pressures etc..
2016 BRIDGESTONE CHAMPIONSHIP CUP CHANGES
1- Novice and Rookie RACERS ONLY.
2- UP TO 675 SUPERSPORTS & 1100 CC TWINS
4- SLICKS OR DOTS ALLOWED (RACERS CHOICE)
5- CONTINGENCY ARE AS FOLLOWS BASED ON A MINIMUM OF 8 RIDERS STARTING THE FINAL
FIRST 1 REAR 1 FRONT
SECOND 1 REAR
THIRD 1 FRONT
FOURTH $50 B-STONE BUCKS
FITH $25 B-STONE BUCKS
( TIRES THAT ARE USED ARE THE TIRES THAT ARE WON )

Glad to hear from you. I left voicemails.

Unfortunately I'm not eligible for the Bridgestone cup.

Any contingency for lightweight endurance? As for the tires I plan to use, I'm looking at the Bridgestone R10 120 width front and RS10 140 width rear on my 250 Ninja (or just RS10 front and rear)

Last edited:
Glad to hear from you. I left voicemails.

Unfortunately I'm not eligible for the Bridgestone cup.

Any contingency for lightweight endurance? As for the tires I plan to use, I'm looking at the Bridgestone R10 120 width front and RS10 140 width rear on my 250 Ninja (or just RS10 front and rear)
Nope just Bridgestone Cup. I would use the 110/70-17 RS10 for the front not a 120 your rim is not wide enough

Back
Top Bottom