Burrito Boyz NORTH- Wednesday Nights- Unofficial Start Date: May 25th | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Burrito Boyz NORTH- Wednesday Nights- Unofficial Start Date: May 25th

It was all right but the weather and motosocial definitely didn't help build a crowd. I went to both just cause I was hungry for a burrito that day and got a wink saying I just might win this week. So let's see if the wink was real....or I was just getting hit on by the male server.

Good luck @slowandsteady. With the burrito AND the male server ?
I'm gonna try to make it out this week.
Did you go on that Muskoka ride today?

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

@joebass I was gonna, but decided it was a good idea to mod my handlebars at 8pm last night. Needless to day didn't finish . But making sure no mods on burrito night !

It seems my son really likes @slowandsteady 's Triumph
9b33561aa4200b95462e8b3e6cb09ee9.jpg

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Only been there once myself, but there must've been at least 25+ bikes there when I went.

Weather network now shows storm threat over by meet time

I'M BACK! TAPATALK was down for me for a 3 weeks. Hope you've all been good. I haven't been attending this weekly meet. And when I have no one shows up so what gives where is everyone !?! Does anyone know if I won yesterday ? "Sam"?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

I'M BACK! TAPATALK was down for me for a 3 weeks. Hope you've all been good. I haven't been attending this weekly meet. And when I have no one shows up so what gives where is everyone !?! Does anyone know if I won yesterday ? "Sam"?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Sorry Sam, I don't think you won

Too bad you haven't been able to make it - last week was quite busy
Was in there on the weekend Sam, Miriam said that she thinks that it was John that won. But I'm not sure if that was last week's or this coming week's winner.

I'm gonna try to make it out this week and see y'all. SFR, I still owe you a ?, I'm still dying from "backpacks". ?

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

Sorry Sam, I don't think you won

Too bad you haven't been able to make it - last week was quite busy
I've consistently heard heard last week preeety busy :( I was recovering from a cold. Decent enough turnout last night. Got some time to meet some new members. Got a double wrapped burrito cause I had requested too much sauce. Haha. No complaints. :D

Sent from phone, excuse typos.

Who's going tonight? I'm probably gonna go grab a burrito for dinner

Will be there with the kids in tow.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

I think I may head up to the bridge for a burrito tonight as well

I want to get in on this but every time I think about it I start to dread that it would take me a total of 4 hours riding time :(

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom