Burrito Boyz NORTH- Wednesday Nights- Unofficial Start Date: May 25th | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Burrito Boyz NORTH- Wednesday Nights- Unofficial Start Date: May 25th

I'm gonna try to make it out. Might be in the cage though. Feeling a little shi++y.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Before @joebass
9cdf5521e17486fa4bb6ecf6d4129aab.jpg

After @joebass
343af2cb4010abd3dd50febb7b377ee2.jpg

It wasn't a low turnout...It was just a private party.

Not to mention only 3 entries for the free burito draw. - Hope to get my hands on that burrito

Oh hell I just realized today was Wednesday -_-

Got my full M today and was out and about, can't believe I forgot about this in my own backyard!

Some good conversation last night. And yeah @slowandsteady some great odds for the free burrito! Plus the burrito delivery right to my bike was kind of nice too ?

570616fce2e9459b03c5a056277660e0.jpg
I really should have figured out who @SicScarp29 was, sorry about that, thanks for making this happen.
@-JERICHO- were you there?
@slowandsteady @snafu @benny! nice to meet you all ☺
And I have lunch for tomorrow

All good see u soon

Don't forget.. Weather permitting

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

@slowandsteady the video is blank for me

Edit: doing some training, so while they were watching the video, I threw on some headphones and listened.
And then jumped up and high fived myself. So much for being discreet. Woohoo!!

Last edited:
Light rain up here.
I'm still going. 90/10 bike/car

Light turnout so far. About 10 bikes.
And this ?>>>>
0f9ad267fd92288cfdb6dc4bfd0965de.jpg

Another nice night. Ian (ESR) brought out a sexy S1000R that he was kind enough to let me sit on. Looked low, but my feet were still dangling in the air. ?
And as I was leaving I had a chat with another few guys and met @ironicrebound, and yes, he rev bombed for me ☺
@slowandsteady I thought you were gonna show. And somebody was asking about you. Kinda recognized me, but remembered your EXACT order (no onions, really?) ?

Last edited:
I think I'll finally make it out to this this week. So is it just Joe eating burritos by himself or what? :D

I think I'll finally make it out to this this week. So is it just Joe eating burritos by himself or what? :D
I have actually never eaten a burrito there.
(I take it for lunch the next day ?)

Wait does nobody eat a burrito there? Am I gonna be the only fatty eating?

Wait does nobody eat a burrito there? Am I gonna be the only fatty eating?
I was thinking of stopping by for dinner this week actually hahaha get to see the real JoeBass in the ice cream living flesh

Well if we both make it, it'd be nice to see who also doesn't have anything better to do than ride to random places and take pictures for the photo tag thread :D

Thinking about heading over from Markham around 7pm, better than the 9:30 arrival the first time I swung by

Back
Top Bottom