Burrito Boyz NORTH- Wednesday Nights- Unofficial Start Date: May 25th | GTAMotorcycle.com

Burrito Boyz NORTH- Wednesday Nights- Unofficial Start Date: May 25th

Official Burrito Boyz north on Wednesday nights:

Where: Burrito Boyz @ 4451 Hwy 7, East of Pine Valley- Woodbridge ON
When: Wednesday Nights 7pm-10:30pm
May 25th- August 31st

Buy a burrito, put your name and number on the back of the receipt and be entered into a draw for a free burrito the following Wednesdays.

Come out, meet fellow bikers, enjoy the summer!

Burrito Boyz?
Bikes?
Da 'bridge?
I'm already there.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Burritos in Da 'Bridge????? Trump better hurry up with that wall

Fyi I will be winning the first free burrito. That's kind of my "thing". ?

See you boys there! This is close to home and I love Burrito Boyz and bikes. Win-win-win.

Let's spread the word lots of parking and lots of room inside :) eat ride+ talk bikes = awesome

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Let's spread the word lots of parking and lots of room inside :) eat ride+ talk bikes = awesome

Make sure you wear your nice shoes, Paesano.

Last edited:
This sounds pretty cool. I have classes until early June but hope to swing by and check this out after that. Haven't been to Woodbridge in a long time. Mi manca cosi' tanto.

I'm down for sure ! Not too far from home for me !

hope to see some of you guys out on the 25th !!

Just a update don't forget next Wednesday may 25 burrito boys woodbridge bike meet at 7pm to 1030pm... Just received a text the from General Manager

I have been meaning to call you. Just been very busy. I spoke to port credit. They give a free pop and water to anyone getting and coming in on a burrito riding a bike. Then they do a raffle at the end of the night for someone to receive a free burrito the following week. We will do the same.

Hey everyone just a reminder tomorrow eve at 7pm to 1030pm burrito boys bike meet till August .
Anyone with bike gear that comes in and buys a burrito or quesadilla, they will receive a free can of pop or water ! We will then ask for them to leave full name on their receipt to enter a draw for a free burrito of any kind the following week ! I noticed possible rain on Wednesday showing only on afternoon . So hopefully that holds off and we can start off strong.

I'm already there. ?

e60c2e5d0049a11e7366e7fdb7f601f8.jpg

I'm not sure I might blend in to that area....

I'm not sure I might blend in to that area....
Oh you better show up! Anyone says anything, just tell 'em you know Joe Bass ?

Where my gtamers at?
d3be4e6581eea9514aab6d2f34f02834.jpg

Back
Top Bottom