Burrito Boyz NORTH- Wednesday Nights- Unofficial Start Date: May 25th | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Burrito Boyz NORTH- Wednesday Nights- Unofficial Start Date: May 25th

Great Turnout Last night!

Joe- your kids are super cute :cool:
Thanks "backpacks "! ?

Definitely great meeting more GTAMers last night like @OldSuzy and @evol from the week before (and last night). Always great chatting with the regulars, and @MangoRider, free food tastes better, doesn't it? ?

I'll have some info posted soon about next week's meet. Stay tuned....

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

Next Wednesday will be appreciation night, and the last "official" Burrito Boyz Woodbridge Wednesday. They will continue to invite bikes to keep coming out, weather permitting.

This Wednesday there will be the following prizes:

1st- 20 dollar gift card

2nd- Burrito boyz hat or T shirt

3rd- VIB card

4th Free burrito

5th 50 percent card

"I appreciate all of your support!"
Andrew --
Burrito Boyz Woodbridge

** I have found the establishment to have treated the bike community in such a great way, and would hope to see all the familiar faces, and some new ones next week.
Thanks to Andrew for allowing us to meet up there and thanks to @SicScarp29 for setting it up. And thanks to everyone for spreading the word, and taking part.**

Wow been looking for a meetup and burritos make this so much better! Too bad it's the last official night of the year. Will you guys still be meet till the weather gets too bad to ride?

Wow been looking for a meetup and burritos make this so much better! Too bad it's the last official night of the year. Will you guys still be meet till the weather gets too bad to ride?
Speaking to Andrew the owner last week. He said he will continue to encourage riders to come out as long as the weather allows. And he will continue to honour the free drink with burrito purchase for riders and passengers.

Fyi I will be there tonight.
Anyone else??

What weather is too bad to ride?

716df7b91f03d2c78b68831057f5fc73.jpg

looked like a pretty big group there last night, strange being off to the side, arrived a little late was waiting on the Indian riders to finish work

@SicScarp29 any news on 2017 start up?

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

I'm in!

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

IT'S BACK
2ND Annual Burrito Boyz @ 4451 Hwy 7, East of Pine Valley- Woodbridge ON
When: Wednesday Nights 7pm-10:30pm
May 10th weather pending or 17th till Sept. 6

Buy a burrito, put your name and number on the back of the receipt and be entered into a draw for a free burrito the following Wednesdays.

Come out, meet fellow bikers, enjoy the summer! Lots of Parking

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom