Burrito Boyz NORTH- Wednesday Nights- Unofficial Start Date: May 25th | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Burrito Boyz NORTH- Wednesday Nights- Unofficial Start Date: May 25th

What happened?? Andrew (the owner) always seemed so appreciative of the business.

And if so, let me talk to the owner of the new Burrito Boyz north of Rutherford on Hwy 27.
Maybe he would like to take over.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

All i know is what i heard and i already posted it :(

This meetup is officially done. Falling out with the owners so no one goes to this anymore. Better enjoyment @Kennedy Commons or the car meetup on hwy 27 & after La Paloma.

I was wondering what had happened, I showed up one night (this was a couple of weeks back) with 2 other riders and the lot was empty. I guess all things come to an end eh?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
We cant let this regional meet die. Too many greats come out!

Joe, the mango rider! That chick with the zx6r! The two Asian brothers! The other dude with a vulcan650 and many many others! The original crew that Russian guy with the r1m!

*note Joe is not a mango rider, these are two separate ppl. LoL

We gotta figure something out! Can't we just all get along and eat a fkn burrito!

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Wow Sam. After all we've been through, I don't even get a mention. I better be one of those Asian brothers you're talking about LOLOLOL

Joe = Mango Rider, they are one and the same I've confirmed this in real life. (Not trolling)

Last edited:
I was wondering what had happened, I showed up one night (this was a couple of weeks back) with 2 other riders and the lot was empty. I guess all things come to an end eh?

Wow Sam. After all we've been through, I don't even get a mention. I better be one of those Asian brothers you're talking about LOLOLOL

Joe = Mango Rider, they are one and the same I've confirmed this in real life. (Not trolling)
Mango is taller, darker, younger and better looking than I.

Mango is taller, darker, younger and better looking than I.

@evol that's harsh man, we had churros together. Sorta. Close to burritos. Also sorta.

And thanks Joe, but you have the better bike. Hands. Down.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

@evol that's harsh man, we had churros together. Sorta. Close to burritos. Also sorta.

And thanks Joe, but you have the better bike. Hands. Down.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Speaking of churros, I was at Kensington Market about 2 weeks ago, some of the places that use to be there have either closed down or changed into a different business (either that or I took a wrong corner LOL).

Anyways, next season will be my last season here since there is a good chance I will be moving out of the city by 2020. It's been a fun rolling with you all, my friends.

Is that small place just north of Dufferin and Bloor still there? (churros)

The Tapas places in Kensington still do churros.

Is that small place just north of Dufferin and Bloor still there? (churros)

The Tapas places in Kensington still do churros.

No idea, if you know the name of the place you can do a search on Yelp and if it's updated will tell you if they are still in business.

Back
Top Bottom