Richmond Hill new riders | GTAMotorcycle.com

Richmond Hill new riders

healer677

I'm posting this for a friend. This her 3rd year riding but she hates riding alone. To add to that, she prefers to ride with other female riders. I'm a male co-worker and I live far from her and most of my weekends are spent working.

Are there any new female riders in the area who would be interested in a regularly scheduled ride in the area. Is there a riding group in the area anyone could recommend?

Much appreciated.

I know one of my female clients in Thornhill, her husband doesn't ride so she joined one of the motorcycle groups online. Would help if you posted if your co worker rides a cruiser, sport touring or sport bike. then people can post up groups that she may fit well in with.

I'm posting this for a friend. This her 3rd year riding but she hates riding alone. To add to that, she prefers to ride with other female riders. I'm a male co-worker and I live far from her and most of my weekends are spent working.

Are there any new female riders in the area who would be interested in a regularly scheduled ride in the area. Is there a riding group in the area anyone could recommend?

Much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom