Port Dover Friday the 13th 9:30 Ride May 13th 2016 (not Hwy 6 route) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Port Dover Friday the 13th 9:30 Ride May 13th 2016 (not Hwy 6 route)

TorontoBusa

Heading out to Port Dover, leaving 401 & Weston Rd @ 9:30.

Meet @ 9:15 Leave @ 9:30

Second stop to meet up with others.

QEW & Walkers Line, North to the gas station (maybe shell). Meet up @ 9:45ish Leave @ 10:00 ish.

Taking the longer route with turn along the way to Cayuga and ride along the lake. Its a great run!

All bikes welcome!!

Are you talking about the Walkers/Mainway Shell and Timmies and Wendys?

See you guys tomorrow

Weather is clearing up!

Looking forward to a fun day, see you all soon!

Got back about an hour ago. Awesome ride, great route there and lots of fun dodging traffic on the way home. Thanks to all who showed up and showed me around the place, I had a blast! Definitly looking forward to riding with all you guys again. My little WeeBR kept up with everyone just fine. I took the advice of some fellow bikers and cleaned/lubed my chain really well after I got home, I will give it a rip tomorrow and feel the difference. Thanks a ton to Torontobusa for setting up the route and the meeting points!

WAY more people there than I expected. Absolutely awesome, can't stress that enough!

Got back about an hour ago. Awesome ride, great route there and lots of fun dodging traffic on the way home. Thanks to all who showed up and showed me around the place, I had a blast! Definitly looking forward to riding with all you guys again. My little WeeBR kept up with everyone just fine. I took the advice of some fellow bikers and cleaned/lubed my chain really well after I got home, I will give it a rip tomorrow and feel the difference. Thanks a ton to Torontobusa for setting up the route and the meeting points!

WAY more people there than I expected. Absolutely awesome, can't stress that enough!

Thanks very much!! Looking forward to the next one!

Great run gang, and thanks to Brian for showing us some extra roads and getting us past the nasty traffic (thanks Green Ninja for mentioning the traffic, that saved us big time!).

And thanks to everyone for coming on the ride and riding so well in the group (you'd be surprised how some people ride in a group...scary stuff!)

It was an amazing ride, one part was cold as hell, rainy like crazy buckets being dumped on our heads. But we managed to stay in the group, shiny side up!

Not sure how I lost everyone at the turn before main street?? Where did you all go??

Drag, I even found a spot for 3 bikes right on main street.

Lets do it again next Friday 13th, book the day off now!

Np, me and the other guys manage to find a few spots on the main street after u made the left at the light. I really like the detour on the way there.

Great run guys. I had a blast! That fog was brutal at one point though. I got everything on my polaroid cube except getting into dover (most important part right?!) My cam didn't have enough memory. Sorry about just separating off once we got there I just kept seeing spots and wondering why we were taking any and was just like **** it I'm hungry and parking here. Let's do it again next Friday the 13th ???

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom