Port Dover Friday the 13th 9:30 Ride May 13th 2016 (not Hwy 6 route) | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Port Dover Friday the 13th 9:30 Ride May 13th 2016 (not Hwy 6 route)

The next one is in January. Are you up for that :)
I might be - the only times I have ever gone are between November and March. The crowds are much smaller. I remember one year I went in January or February and there might have only been about 300 bikes there. Some hardcore nutjobs rode in from Rochester. It was -8 and snowing and I didn't own proper gear yet. Good times!

I finally recovered from my epic weekend! I rode my 49cc Derbi scooter to Port Dover....had it pinned the whole way on Hwy 6. I went through Hamilton and on the way back even had to ride a couple kilometers on the QEW to get to Eastport Dr. First time I've been to Dover.

Then on Saturday, I was up at 6 am to drive to the "Shwa" ....Shawinigan, Quebec to pick up my new stead, a 2014 KTM 690. Got back at 1:30 a.m. and took it for a toot around the hood. Longer than driving to Deal's Gap, which, is on the schedule for this coming weekend.

Anybody going tomorrow?? I'm on the fence, weather looks on the fence.

Hoping for clear weather in the morning .

Going down with a couple of friends early . Get lunch and leave by 1 .

Heading out to Port Dover, leaving 401 & Weston Rd @ 9:30.

Meet @ 9:15 Leave @ 9:30

Second stop to meet up with others.

QEW & Walkers Line, North to the gas station (maybe shell). Meet up @ 9:45ish Leave @ 10:00 ish.

Taking the longer route with turn along the way to Cayuga and ride along the lake. Its a great run!

All bikes welcome!!
The route last year was awesome, I much preferred it over the highway. Are you planning to meet at the same spot? I'n heading down with 2 buddies of mine

I might be - the only times I have ever gone are between November and March. The crowds are much smaller. I remember one year I went in January or February and there might have only been about 300 bikes there. Some hardcore nutjobs rode in from Rochester. It was -8 and snowing and I didn't own proper gear yet. Good times!

The first time I ever went in May 1994 I froze my balls off the entire way there, and the entire way home. Same issue, didn't really own proper cold weather gear.

I have to work in the morning. Current plan is to meet at least one other rider plus anyone else who wants to join, at the Timmies/Wendys at Centennial Parkway and Mud St for noon, and then go to Dover via the back roads near the Lake Erie lakeshore.

I need to go after work as well. Done at 3pm in Burlington then need to head home to grimsby then ready to go.

Last edited:
The route last year was awesome, I much preferred it over the highway. Are you planning to meet at the same spot? I'n heading down with 2 buddies of mine

Based on the weather, I doubt I'll be going. And,I just found out my battery is cracked!!! (never seen that before, and it was on an electronic trickle charger) so IF the weather gets decent I have to pick up a battery in the morning.

I have to work in the morning. Current plan is to meet at least one other rider plus anyone else who wants to join, at the Timmies/Wendys at Centennial Parkway and Mud St for noon, and then go to Dover via the back roads near the Lake Erie lakeshore.

I’ll see you there Brian. I’ll have my Halloween costume on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll see you there Brian. I’ll have my Halloween costume on.

Please tell me that wasn't you with the body suit on. LOL

I still can't get that image out of my retinas.

At least thong guy was nowhere to be seen this year.

Please tell me that wasn't you with the body suit on. LOL

I still can't get that image out of my retinas.

At least thong guy was nowhere to be seen this year.
Thong guy was definitely there....

Now that image is his stuck in my retinas.....

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Gah, glad I missed thong guy this year.

Did anyone else see bodysuit guy though.

Back
Top Bottom