CSBK St-Eustache Pro Superbike Double-Header ??? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

CSBK St-Eustache Pro Superbike Double-Header ???

I'm already insane. Next step? St. Eustache!

Calabogie is a great track but horrible for spectating and nobody cares about that. Calabogie is rented most of the time and they do not wish to increase spectating because it does not fit their current business plan. We can hope that changes
Tremblant,,corner one is the most dangerous corner I have ever seen! And nobody cares. Great track day track. But I have seen a lot of carnage in corner one. AND I have the right to make that statement. Pushing that wall back 50 feet would be a minimal cost and be a huge improvement,,nobody cares.
Mirable,,name one tire company that is designed for cement? Show me one low side that is not in most cases season ending.
St. Eustache,,well the track is the same for everyone. It is also owned by a ex top knotch racer that cares. Sure it is tight. But it is a venue that works for the series and bikes. Becasue St. Eustache cares
They are filling bottle bags down there and trying. So,,do we support the tracks that care or go where they don't give a crap?
We don't have a perfect world! And even less options. So as a racer you focus on the things you can change and learn to like the things you can't. Or,, go insane!

Thnx for shimeing in John... but let's be honest, St-Eu never as much spectators... Bogie as more people that show up then St-Eu !!! Even people from Montreal ride down to Bogie to watch the races.

Safety being present...? Maybe but ask Kenny Reidman what he thinks of their safety, when he totalled his ZX10R last season.

I know it's not a perfect world, especially in Canada but my posting terrible place for doubleheader was the only fact that the track is way too small for a Superbike.... and Shubie even worse ;)

Thnx for shimeing in John... but let's be honest, St-Eu never as much spectators... Bogie as more people that show up then St-Eu !!! Even people from Montreal ride down to Bogie to watch the races.

Safety being present...? Maybe but ask Kenny Reidman what he thinks of their safety, when he totalled his ZX10R last season.

I know it's not a perfect world, especially in Canada but my posting terrible place for doubleheader was the only fact that the track is way too small for a Superbike.... and Shubie even worse ;)

Calabogie had under 400 spectators last year. So which track really has spectatores? Honestly? Mosport,,fact. Cause they promote it! Last year at St.Eustache a lake fell all day on Sunday. So that hurt any attendance.
Didn't say it wasn't small. In fact it is very small,,in fact should help any 600 riders bumping up. But what are your suggestions? Just that it's too small? So we have no events? Just SMP and Mosport? we make each round a Quadruple header?
I get what you are saying but you have no suggestions or solutions. Bogie flat out sucks for spectatores,FACT. You get to see the Quarry or turn 1.
Yes, Kenny did total his bike, but Kenny walked back to the pits. Yes it sucked and we are working to help prevent that.
So you suggest Tremblant ? where corner one took Stephan Chabot's bike and broke into about 4 pieces,,we won't dwell on the other there. Or Mirbel that just wrecks bikes when they catch a peg in the expansion cracks,
every track has issues. Fact of the matter is we need a track that relates and understands motorcycles.
St. Eustache is not perfect,, but what is? But what are the options? We can all *****,, but solutions are not readily available. So working with what we have and making that safer is what we can change. I can't make a track but I can help change the safety,,,maybe that is what we should look at.

Calabogie is a great track but horrible for spectating and nobody cares about that. Calabogie is rented most of the time and they do not wish to increase spectating because it does not fit their current business plan. We can hope that changes
Tremblant,,corner one is the most dangerous corner I have ever seen! And nobody cares. Great track day track. But I have seen a lot of carnage in corner one. AND I have the right to make that statement. Pushing that wall back 50 feet would be a minimal cost and be a huge improvement,,nobody cares.
Mirable,,name one tire company that is designed for cement? Show me one low side that is not in most cases season ending.
St. Eustache,,well the track is the same for everyone. It is also owned by a ex top knotch racer that cares. Sure it is tight. But it is a venue that works for the series and bikes. Becasue St. Eustache cares
They are filling bottle bags down there and trying. So,,do we support the tracks that care or go where they don't give a crap?
We don't have a perfect world! And even less options. So as a racer you focus on the things you can change and learn to like the things you can't. Or,, go insane!
Well said.

At the last CSBK meeting in Shannon, they mentioned that a trackday might be given on the Thursday before RD02 in St-Eu.
I don't find any info on the CSBK site.

Anyone have any news concerning this ?

At the last CSBK meeting in Shannon, they mentioned that a trackday might be given on the Thursday before RD02 in St-Eu.
I don't find any info on the CSBK site.

Anyone have any news concerning this ?

I haven't but I plan on there being one.

Back
Top Bottom