Hmm...sounds fishy | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hmm...sounds fishy

The loophole for registering a dirt bike for the street has supposedly been closed.

I suspect for someone with access to the MTO computers changing a vehicles category is as simple as "uncheck box A, check box B", the same as changing someone's licence class, etc.

If they should and it's legit are two different things from being able to.

I suspect for someone with access to the MTO computers changing a vehicles category is as simple as "uncheck box A, check box B", the same as changing someone's licence class, etc.

If they should and it's legit are two different things from being able to.

regardless of how this guys is getting it done, i do wish that you could blueplate all dirtbikes if they have DOT tires and lights and signals. i mean really there is no real harm in having them on the street as long as people ride them properly.

IIRC, offroad insurance uses the same pnk slips. Maybe the savings is in having offroad insurance then getting a green on-road reg. and plate thru this guy.
if you only have offroad insurance you wouldnt actually be covered on the roads, sure you would pass if a cop ran the insurance and just saw there is a open policy but thats about it.

I remember this guy who licensed an RM 250 with a CR 500 engine in Bradford. https://youtu.be/oinEDC8TZQs How long till he got an HTA 172 charge was on my mind as he can't keep the front wheel down in any gear. Hilarious stupidity with a touch of redneck!

I would be careful, it's probably Chris Hanson from Dateline NBC.

Back
Top Bottom