New Rider and New Bike in Niagara | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Rider and New Bike in Niagara

Hey everyone, longtime lurker here that finally pulled the trigger and got my M1, bought a Honda Shadow Spirit 750, and signed up for the motorcycle course at Niagara College. Picking up the bike this week and taking it to the shop to get a few things done and safetied then trailerin her home, then after I do my motorcycle course getting down to riding! Can't wait!

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

Welcome! See you out on the parkway for Timmie runs in Chippewa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone, longtime lurker here that finally pulled the trigger and got my M1, bought a Honda Shadow Spirit 750, and signed up for the motorcycle course at Niagara College. Picking up the bike this week and taking it to the shop to get a few things done and safetied then trailerin her home, then after I do my motorcycle course getting down to riding! Can't wait!

Well you're definitely in the right area for riding :)
Lots of great roads just out your back door.

Welcome!

Thanks everyone... Looking forward to the motorcycle course at Niagara College this weekend! Had a bit of an issue with the bike end ended up buying a different shadow instead. Got all my gear now and looking forward to getting to riding!

Welcome to the forum!
Still a Shadow spirit? Love the Shadow, but I'm biased ?
Pics?

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Yup still a shadow spirit! A 2006. Just brought it home today! Loving it so far. I have pics but haven't uploaded them yet. Will get on that soon!

I'm guessing you ride a shadow as well?

Yup still a shadow spirit! A 2006. Just brought it home today! Loving it so far. I have pics but haven't uploaded them yet. Will get on that soon!

I'm guessing you ride a shadow as well?
Yessir.
1998 Shadow 750 ACE (custom)
"Purple Rain"
Looking forward to the pictures ?

Cool! I do love Shadows. Sorry for the delay in pics but the weather has been so great lately that any "Spare" time I have is spent on the bike :D

Here is my ride... a 2006 Shadow Spirit VT750DC

Its pretty much stock aside from some cheap bags and a spitfire windshield. Can't say I love the look of the windshield but some friends have kind of discouraged me from taking it off. I do love the bike though. Already put just over 1000km on it!

Grabbed this pic the other night when out for a cruise near my place...

And now there is another bike in the family. My father had bikes in the past but had taken a break. Me getting a bike was too much for him, and he brought home a 2006 V-Star Classic yesterday. I met him at the dealer on my bike and we put almost 100km in taking it home (its only a 21km drive :D)

@JohnLeePettimore both very nice bikes! Congrats to you and your dad ☺

Back
Top Bottom