Durham Dual Sport & Supermoto riders | GTAMotorcycle.com

Durham Dual Sport & Supermoto riders

Matthew.Tremayne

Let's get some DS and SM riders together in Durham! Post meets and rides here.

Raglan pits + trails, Ganny, street rides, get togethers. Let's make this happen! If you have a DS or SM in Durham, post where you're from and what you're riding. I want to get some rides+meets set up!

No replies.... C'mon, there has to be other DS and SM riders, other than the group of like 10 guys I know of...

I'll play...
G650XChallenge. I'm a little east of Durham, but close enough to come out for a get-together.

2014 690 enduro and looking for sm wheels

You Durham people riding tomorrow? Looking to go play in Oak Ridges and maybe as far as Northumberland.

I ride a 07 DRZ400SM. I'm a fairly new rider though, but down to do a meet up. I'm near Newcastle.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Let's get some DS and SM riders together in Durham! Post meets and rides here.

Raglan pits + trails, Ganny, street rides, get togethers. Let's make this happen! If you have a DS or SM in Durham, post where you're from and what you're riding. I want to get some rides+meets set up!

west end - toronto/mississauga
If any one interested to link up for
sm / dirt riding...msg me, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Just got a WR250R, in Ajax. Just getting back into riding so looking for places to ride and people to ride with.

I am up for a ride. Just converted my DR650 to a supermoto. Never realized how much fun it is to ride.

Send me a PM or post some dates and lets ride.

Back
Top Bottom