Ajax, Ontario | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ajax, Ontario

Live2Ryde

Hey guys,
I've been on here before but its been quite some time. First bike was a suzuki sv650s, then Kawasaki zx6r, kawi zx9r, now I'm on a suzuki boulevard c90t ! 23 years old and I'm looking to meet some cool people to ride with and also learn some new things on these big clunking cruisers lol.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Hey im in ajax as well on a cbr600rr. 23 years old, wanting to meet people to ride with if your interested.

Last edited:
I'm on a suzuki boulevard c90t! 23 years old and I'm looking to meet some cool people to ride with and also learn some new things on these big clunking cruisers lol.

Congrats on the new Boulevard Live2Ryde. What a great bike as I used to own one. Very low in maintenance....hmmm clunking cruiser :p

Bigmoe of course man. I'm used to the sport bikes but my cruiser is a little slower haha so if you don't mind me slowing you down a little I'm definitely down to ride brother.

I dont care at all. Cruisers have the low end grunt they are great bikes. U seem to have a bit more experience anyway. Im down to ride with anyone. Ill pm u

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Just think of your cruiser in the proper context.

1. it is still a two wheeled bike putting it 1,000 times better than a cage..lol
2. it isn't a can am spyder nor a trike..lol
3. yes it isn't anywhere as fast as the sport bikes you used to ride, but your not as likely to just take a look down at the speedo and realize your well into s172 territory
4. think of all the money now in YOUR pocket as opposed to some insurance conglomerate..lol
5. you an ride a LOT further and still feel comfortable when you get off.

Welcome to the darker side...lol

Back
Top Bottom