HEADS UP Bad Roads - List | GTAMotorcycle.com

HEADS UP Bad Roads - List

MidnightKawi

Hey guys,

Out on a rip today and noticed a ton of roads waiting to rip us off the handle bars.

Would be cool to list any you've come across. Try to be specific. Might be a good way for us to report to the local road authorities.

P.S.

Heads Up 401 Eastbound Collector far left lanes (curve right after Port Union) ****** cracks and holes.

Last edited:
Heads Up 401 Eastbound Collector far left lanes (curve right after Port Union) ****** cracks and holes.

thanks... but that's been like that for at least two years. Hopefully they fix it up, and compared to some roads, believe it or not , thats actually not too bad.

Sort of related, but riding up along 7 through Durham...lots of smaller roads still a ton of sand and debris at intersections, so you need to be a bit more careful when going through them/turning. I haven't been much further north yet this year (maybe today), but I would expect them to be the same or worse except for the major arteries.

Sort of related, but riding up along 7 through Durham...lots of smaller roads still a ton of sand and debris at intersections, so you need to be a bit more careful when going through them/turning. I haven't been much further north yet this year (maybe today), but I would expect them to be the same or worse except for the major arteries.

theres a thread in the sub forum for Northern Road conditions:
http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/forumdisplay.php?12-Riding-Roads-Hazards

Was riding around there yesterday... Green Kawi - TONS OF SAND and debris.

Major road construction gravel road on Simcoe before entering PPerry.

Back
Top Bottom