Ducati Club is open to all makes and models to ride our Mosport track weekend in May | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ducati Club is open to all makes and models to ride our Mosport track weekend in May

gorlandow

You don't have to ride a Ducati to come out and ride at our track days. The DOCC is open to all makes and models.
And if you are new to the club we'll give you a super discount for the two days. Come on out May 28/29th to Mosport CTMP
and join us. We offer also offer a 'get to the know the track' experience for first time track riders.
It's one of the best tracks in the world and you want to experience it on your bike. go to docc.ca for all the sign up info.

The DOCC Days are always fun, I will definitely try to hang out for one of those days.

Let's go!

I'm there Friday with pro6. If I make it to Saturday then I'll sign up if they have room/allow.

how did you guys get single days? the site only allows for signing up both days.
You don't have to sign up for both days, i usually show up and pay for one day. Beside.. docc rarely are sold out so no worries.

$30 surcharge if paying after may 13th and DOCC membership is required at additional $35.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I couldn't find any info at docc.ca regarding the super deal discount for new members. Site says to call if you want to book a single day.

I did find out from the docc.ca site: "you will get to see and hear over 200 ducati motorcycles "..

Last edited:
Interesting. Now I have to figure out how to get my bike there...
Ride to mosport if it is a street bike then tape all the lights up there, if it is a dedicated track bike rent a trailer no big deal.;)

Just a FYI, hydro one is moving a transformer Saturday morning between Myrtle and NW Bowmanville. Stick to the main roads headed up to Mosport. #57 shouldn't be affected but farm roads between lakeridge and bville will be.

Back
Top Bottom