Calabogie Hotels Motels?? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Calabogie Hotels Motels??

sempre1

Today i called Calabogie Motor Inn to book one night for June 11th, and now they have changed policy "you have to book 2 or more nights in order to get the room" That's too bad i can't book at the Motor Inn anymore, I really liked the Motor Inn (price wise) but it sucks that you cannot book for one night. I have called different hotels and they are all booked up already. I also called the lodge and their rooms are $230 plus tax for one night does anyone know if Fans of Calabogie is out of business? I called and left messages and have not heard from anyone. Does anyone have any suggestions on another motel near by?

Tnk you.

Last year, I actually had to stay at Pembroke about an hour away. It sucks to wake up early and driver your *** out there, but that was the only option. Guess tenting on the parking lot is out?

Staying at the track is not an option?

I sleep in my trailer there, affords me a few extra tds saving hotel costs.

I have done this on the past sleeping on my 6x10 trailer but some people stay up late and make a lot of noise sometimes even after midnight so i find a hard to sleep. If i can't find anything i will end up sleeping on my trailer.
And to be honest i don't want to spend $230 to sleep at the Lodge!

I may be one of those peeps so I'll shut my gaw now!
Lucky for you I won't be there until Sunday night.

Renfrew has a Days Inn, can't imagine it being over 125. 20 minutes drive.

There is a days Inn in Renfrew that is 30 mins away so not too bad. I haven't tried it but I'm in your boat with not finding anything for the June 11/12 weekend so I booked there. $105/night via hotels.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have done this on the past sleeping on my 6x10 trailer but some people stay up late and make a lot of noise sometimes even after midnight so i find a hard to sleep. If i can't find anything i will end up sleeping on my trailer.
And to be honest i don't want to spend $230 to sleep at the Lodge!

Ear plugs Sal, or stay up and party with the youngsters !!

Wow last room available at the Days Inn so i booked, i have been to Renfrew a couple of times and it is only about 30 minutes from the track.

I may be one of those peeps so I'll shut my gaw now!
Lucky for you I won't be there until Sunday night.

Renfrew has a Days Inn, can't imagine it being over 125. 20 minutes drive.
Make sure you give me the heads up if you plan on going so I will book the hotel that night. lol.

Is it near bogie? I already booked at the Days Inn and there's no charge in case of cancellation.

Jocko's is basically right next to the Fans that you mentioned earlier in the thread. I have always stayed there when attending any bogie events. They give a discount to Pro 6 attendees generally. I think it was ~$110 a night or so last year, but rates seem to rise slightly every year. They may also have a 2 night minimum on weekends, can't remember. Rooms are decent and they have kitchenettes and bbq's so you can make your own meals if you don't feel like eating out.

Jocko's is basically right next to the Fans that you mentioned earlier in the thread. I have always stayed there when attending any bogie events. They give a discount to Pro 6 attendees generally. I think it was ~$110 a night or so last year, but rates seem to rise slightly every year. They may also have a 2 night minimum on weekends, can't remember. Rooms are decent and they have kitchenettes and bbq's so you can make your own meals if you don't feel like eating out.
Actually this morning i was on there site and check the date in June 11/12 and are sold out!
I guess for now i have no choice to stay at the Days Inn even if i don't really like the reviews.lol

There is a hotel on the NW corner of 7 and 511 in Perth. Friends have stayed there and said it's quite nice, and generally they are really picky. Don't know the name or the rates, but I'm sure it won't be hard to find.

I stay all the time. Just turn on the fan in my camper, white noise drowns out the outside noises, along with soft ear plugs.

There is a hotel on the NW corner of 7 and 511 in Perth. Friends have stayed there and said it's quite nice, and generally they are really picky. Don't know the name or the rates, but I'm sure it won't be hard to find.
I believe the one you're talking about is the Tay Inn or Perth Plaza Motel both have really good review..but..but they're way too far from bogie not an hour but pretty close.

Back
Top Bottom