Friday 13 Port Dover | GTAMotorcycle.com

Friday 13 Port Dover

As of right now, I have Friday off. I will probably be passing through Stoney Creek around 10 AM.

Likely. Where you coming from?

Planning to go along with probably 20-30 other bikes as part of a collection of groups...but the forecast isn't looking good. Our planned departure time is 4AM as we wanted to be parked and eating breakfast by 7:30 or so and not dealing with both Toronto traffic nor the typical Dover delays when you arrive in the glut, but the overnight forecast isn't good.

If the rain lets up in the morning the day itself looks good....so I suspect some of us are still likely to go but later.

Planning to go along with probably 20-30 other bikes as part of a collection of groups...but the forecast isn't looking good. Our planned departure time is 4AM as we wanted to be parked and eating breakfast by 7:30 or so and not dealing with both Toronto traffic nor the typical Dover delays when you arrive in the glut, but the overnight forecast isn't good.

If the rain lets up in the morning the day itself looks good....so I suspect some of us are still likely to go but later.

Hey I'm wondering if you know at what time does the place get hectic?

I might be headed out around 7:30 from Keswick with a small group. If they bail I would love to meet up and travel with you PP. I probably won't join for breakfast but I can meet you guys when you're finished.

Hey I'm wondering if you know at what time does the place get hectic?

About 12 hours ago. ;)

I might be headed out around 7:30 from Keswick with a small group. If they bail I would love to meet up and travel with you PP. I probably won't join for breakfast but I can meet you guys when you're finished.

Given the morning forecast our plans are up in the air. I think the bulk of the riders have opted out because of the forecast but there's a handful of us still planning KSU around 9AM out of Bowmanville. Might get pushed back if the rain hasn't stopped yet and the 401 is sloppy but the day itself is looking decent aside from very gusty winds.

It would be hard to pick us out as if the weather does break expect the 401 to be wall to wall bikes headed west. At work today I must have passed 200+ bikes headed west across Highway 7 and down the 35/115 while I was headed up and east out to Madoc. Given as how there's only one PD13 this year I suspect it's gonna be a crazy one. Last time I went was 1994, I suspect it's changed a little. ;)

Back
Top Bottom