"Like" feature in Tapatalk | GTAMotorcycle.com

"Like" feature in Tapatalk

Joe Bass

*probably eating right now*
Site Supporter
Anyone else lose the "like" feature for this forum in Tapatalk? It's still there fir other forums that I'm on, but disappeared from GTAM.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

@ Joe Bass

Nope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@ Joe Bass

Nope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My phone updated a bunch of apps last night, and I'm running Android. Weird.

Still not sure why it was even included in Tapatalk since it never translated to the web version of the forum that most people use. I suspect clicking the like button on TT was doing nothing in the end.

That said, it would be nice to have the like plugin installed here.

We actually had something like that once. There was a lot of blood

I heard it was the reputation feature, not a like type feature.

The like thing is simple - like a post, it shows a list of people who liked it on said post. There's no "dislike" or reputation thing about it.

Its a nice option that allows people to indicate an appreciation for someone's post or response without needing to quote it and add an inane reply to accomplish such.

I heard it was the reputation feature, not a like type feature.

The like thing is simple - like a post, it shows a list of people who liked it on said post. There's no "dislike" or reputation thing about it.

Its a nice option that allows people to indicate an appreciation for someone's post or response without needing to quote it and add an inane reply to accomplish such.
See. Right now I could have just liked this post.
This is too much work.

Just in case people think I'm lying :
2a729e2ec63155365ab3fbbb4eaaebe7.jpg

Still not sure why it was even included in Tapatalk since it never translated to the web version of the forum that most people use. I suspect clicking the like button on TT was doing nothing in the end.

That said, it would be nice to have the like plugin installed here.

Tapatalk probably added it so they can push recommended posts to the top. They have been trying for a long time to control/enhance forums.

Back
Top Bottom