Batteries from Kapscomoto | GTAMotorcycle.com

Batteries from Kapscomoto

matthew

Site Supporter
Has anyone purchased batteries from Kapscomoto? What is their longevity like?

My friend bought one in February. It loses voltage when it's not hooked up to the bike. I bought one within the last two years and mine seems to have the same issue.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Not a battery, but the last thing I bought from kapscomoto was utter ****.

But hey at least they have live online customer support for when whatever you get from them breaks.

Sorry for the unhelpful post.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What did you buy? I am happy with my stands, bead breaker and balancer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I once bought a $80 battery & it leaked into my subframe. I got back a yuasa.

Didn't purchase it at Kapsco though

I've got a friend who just got one for one of his bikes, and I just got one for a bike i built. I'm sure I'll hear about it if the battery is a pos. I'll keep you guys posted. I've been watching this thread since yesterday and its making me nervous. shipping was quick, I ordered it Wednesday afternoon, was in my condo Friday night.
I'm not sure about the battery my friend got, but I know the one I got is sealed, so if it leaks Kapsco is replacing it for sure.

I've had a Kapsco battery in my Vstrom since 2014... no issues at all.

Go to Glen @ FS MOTORCYCLE. He will stand behind them.
Most China batteries will have a 30-90 day warranty. The Yuasa's are 6 months I believe.

FS_Banner_logo_v3.png

Put a Kapscomoto battery in my 2006 Bonneville at the start of May - so far so good and no issues, I've previously had a knock off battery that lasted just as long as any Yuasa I've had but I'm sure it's hit or miss with quality control.

Best part is they had a spring 10% off sale, I think the battery was $46 after taxes lol, so about 1/3 of Yuasa, it came prefilled and precharged, dropped it in and bike has been starting great. I'm guilty of not always maintaining my batteries but for this cost you can replace it every year lol.

Back
Top Bottom