Montreal sucks | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Montreal sucks

You're on a motorcycle forum. Don't you have a bike? Go riding.

I used to live in Montreal. I can't say I really know the city now. I know all the old famous roadhouse kind of clubs closed up there (The Old Maples Inn, The Mustache Club, the Oxygen, Backstreet etc.) decades ago. It's way different now. I think Annies is still open in St. Anne de Bellevue, kind of a young peoples hang. Sir Winston Churchill Pub probably still full of hot chicks playing the guys for free drinks (they're all waiting to marry a billionaire you know). But yeah, I just don't think there are enough young people around to support a big nightclub scene anymore. Used to be if you can't get laid in Montreal you didn't have a dick.

King west/queen West > than any Montreal venue. Except velvet in old Montreal. That place is cool af

Last edited:
Off to uk next year. I'd like to ride out there

Don't we all...? So instead of saying **** you, you can call everyone wankers xD

The women know how to dress in Montreal and don't mind the attention they get. They also don't mind spending time with married men. Great food, you can buy beer and wine at the corner store. The roads for riding? Just outside the city, Tres bein.

Peel St, Metcalf, Old Montreal. All great.

Maybe the OP is just too hip?

The women know how to dress in Montreal and don't mind the attention they get. They also don't mind spending time with married men. Maybe the OP is just too hip?

Montreal girls are just girls. thats all they are. they are not women. montreal is like high school. you graduate from the ****** montreal bars/clubs and move to toronto to hang out in the older people bars/clubs

girls here, unless its summer and they're wearing booty shorts and deep vs, toronto wins. most girls here cant even walk properly in high heels. its like listening to horse hooves slam pavement. they like hanging with older guys because they're looking for sugar daddies, with game. if older/married dudes have nice wheels and competent game (that ive only seen once) they can definitely pick up something with low-ish kms. those tinder screenshots i saw wont fly ;)

Last edited:
Left Montreal after the last referendum debacle in 95-96 for Toronto, but go back for business regularly, miss the familiar surroundings, restaurants, ease of just getting around.

But something did happen, the waves of exodus didn't help and I find many Montrealers are somewhat bitter about it and when you walk from the old Montreal forum (Atwater st) to say Mountain St you can feel how progression has somewhat halted.

The so called glory days in my view somewhat peaked in the early 70's there.

It's unfortunate but the language issue really did set the tone for change, progress, and other major Canadian cities as Toronto simply developed.

But, if you ask most Montrealers or quebecers who have long resided there, they like it the way it is.

Back
Top Bottom