Are people really so thin-skinned to be offended by this? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Are people really so thin-skinned to be offended by this?

What's next? Outlaw flaming skulls on the back of jackets or painted on bikes?
I hope not.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

I could care less about logos...unless they are paying me to wear them or it's free gear.....but now I want to wear Monster logos down south. lol

I don't think God is thin skinned enough to worry about some logos.

Speaking about which, anyone watch Lucifer. It's funny in it's own way. Gotta catch up on the episode where Mom escapes.
My fave show right now. Did not see that coming.

I've heard of a guy with 'El Cock Block' on his windshield. I thought it was about a chicken. LoL.
I thought I was the only one

What about non personalized plates that have 666 in it?
How are those allowed to be issued in the first place if they have policies against it?

Stupidity...

I had to read the article because I didn't get the reference. This is a waste of government resources. They should get rid of license plates with the cross, fish or other religious stuff on it, because it's just as un-offensive as his plate.

Look at all the racist/sexist/offensive bumper stickers people are legally allowed to have.

Last edited:
For me, it's like telling a two year old that they can't do something.

They should get rid of license plates with the cross, fish or other religious stuff on it, because it's just as un-offensive as his plate.

Just check the website and I didn't see any of the symbols you referenced. Nor did I see anything religious apart from Knights of Columbus and that sort of organization.

Hey Joe, don't take your bike down south to the bible belt...

joebass_zps6o19kkzm.jpg

He's only got five characters on there. If he'd actually wanted VIE6SIX, he could have done that.

I was openly ridiculed one time for screwing up a currency conversion yet you're getting away with this epic brain fart. Life's not fair.

They should get rid of license plates with the cross, fish or other religious stuff on it, because it's just as un-offensive as his plate.

They no longer offer clergy plates.

Hey Joe, don't take your bike down south to the bible belt...

joebass_zps6o19kkzm.jpg
Wtf happened to the like button on Tapatalk??
Flaming skulled scorpion thingys will get you killed real good down there.

I was openly ridiculed one time for screwing up a currency conversion yet you're getting away with this epic brain fart. Life's not fair.

Life is indeed unfair, but you can put eight letters and/or numbers on a plate.

VI6SIX is six characters. Poopypants.
Way to spoil the test for others Captain Underpants, and call me Professor please. Show some respect, however minor. :( VIE6SIX is less than eight.

Anyways, they have to draw the line somewhere or people would have 1I0O1OI0 and such.

He should have just gone with 029A or 1232.

Back
Top Bottom