Are people really so thin-skinned to be offended by this? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Are people really so thin-skinned to be offended by this?

Plates I have seen and hope that they never get pulled:
ALPHAQ
F KING
K KATZ

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Not in the same vein at all, but I saw an old Dodge Caravan with BLANDVAN once. Still cracks me up.

Saw a Pontiac Vibe with the plate "RATOR". The lady driving was smiling.

Anyone here got a personalized plate on your bike?

I'm curious, there's not much that can be done with only 5 characters...

158390 actual words. Add acronyms and abbreviations to that, double at least.

Myself, I'm happy with 5 random letters/numbers that would take a few seconds to memorize over something easy like WFO, for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
158390 actual words. Add acronyms and abbreviations to that, double at least.

Myself, I'm happy with 5 random letters/numbers that would take a few seconds to memorize over something easy like WFO, for obvious reasons.

Let me rephrase that:

"There's not much that can be done with only 5 characters, convey your passion for motorcycles, be creative and witty with it and be awesome, all at the same time."

Oh, and also not offend the thin skinned morons out there

Last edited:
Plates I have seen and hope that they never get pulled:
ALPHAQ
F KING
K KATZ

Apparently, these would create an incendiary uproar on the streets...

Z3BIsz1.png

oGTrXIy.png

Last edited:
You have to first understand that many laws and rules are created to protect the stupid from themselves, and from being taken advantage of by others.

You have the ability to pay a premium for a plate from them if you want, and to get a regular plate if you don't.

No one's forcing you to pay the premium.

The only thing, I think about the guy in question, is that he should be able to get a refund if they pull his custom plate.

I went in and found that the plates I wanted were considered offensive, so what did I do? I didn't buy a custom plate.

If you really want to write something stupid on your vehicle, there are decal kits and painters available.

Not many are seeing the irony of all the whining, and being offended by people, not being able to get anything they want.

Back
Top Bottom