Anyone have YTX14L battery for sale? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone have YTX14L battery for sale?

Walmart?

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Thanks man, turns out that the stator connector is also fried so no go tomorrow anyhow.
Need to repair that first then get a new battery most likely as this one is not holding a charge any more.
Since you're no longer in a rush for a battery, might I recommend yuasabattery.ca / saskbattery.com. Sites look different, but they are one and the same company. I ordered from yuasabattery.ca and the billing company turned out to be saskbattery. Genuine Yuasa batteries for (slightly) cheaper than the Walmart brand, and far cheaper than a Yuasa from a local dealer. Shipping was free and only took a few days to arrive.
http://yuasabattery.ca/shop/ytx14l/

Last edited:
Thanks Joe, I forgot about Walmart.

Anyone know what L stands for?

I guess Lithium?

if it's not Lithium then what is it? The Walmart one doesn't have an L in the description.

L means that when the battery terminals are closest to you, the Positive terminal is on your right. (Makes sense to use the letter L to mean something is on the right, doesn't it?)
The L orientation seems to be a little harder to find for that size battery, same one I use.

In the battery you need, Everstarts available at Walmart don't include an AGM type and definitely not a Lithium. Just plain old liquid style lead acid.

That's funny. I would've never thought about that. In car batteries, the labeling is usually R - which means reverse terminal.
Thanks for that.

BTW, I've actually managed to save the battery. I guess spending 80 bucks on a decent charger few years back finally paid off.

My friend cut out the burnt connector and joined the wires without it. Bike runs perfect now.
Hopefully it's not a sign of stator going.

Back
Top Bottom