Nice welcome home 21 degrees !!! sweet.....get out there | GTAMotorcycle.com

Nice welcome home 21 degrees !!! sweet.....get out there

I finally woke up the old CB 750 from slumber. Oil/Oil Filter change, plus air in the tires, clean and lube chain plus check over. Still getting the itch for a new/newer ride but being on two wheels with nice weather = happiness. :)

It is sooooooo nice out....over dressed of course. A few riders at the Forks. Lazing/working in the sun.
Get OUT there

This is like perfect riding weather, not to hot, not to cold, just right. Went home at lunch and picked up the bike, even a brief jaunt around town to get back to work felt great. I think I have used my car maybe 3 times in the last 2 weeks.

I put in nearly 200km's since this morning. A little bit of wind off the lake but i'm not complaining.

:)

Just got back yesterday from Aus and Ma Nature is easing my transition from 30 C

Fired up the CBF1000 and going riding :D

Forks anyone? ;)

Sure, we seem to be down some, spoons on the other hand . . .

How are you going to get them to us?

Riding wise, I'd like some longer curvier roads, although I might just do some slow speed parking lot stuff tomorrow.

Well doens't this suck :(

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-05-07%2Bat%2BMay%252C%2B7%2B%2B%2B%2B2016%2B%2B%2B%2B11.41.41%2BAM.jpg

Just finished with client after a lovely morning and now rain ...noooooooo.

At least it is moving fast so might clear later....shouldn't have washed the bike

All weekend - what a write off....maybe tomorrow ....sigh
It was nice out Port Perry way yesterday afternoon. Sun, no rain.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Thankfully I left the bike at home yesterday, As I left work, it was a hard downpour of hail in Thornhill.

I helped a young woman across the street yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom