m1 to m2 license | GTAMotorcycle.com

m1 to m2 license

dc5_r6

Hi guys im new here and I just passed my m1 exit at rti last weekend april 30 to may 1 and i got my m1 license april 11,just wondering when can i go to mto to get my m2 license?can i go there before the 60 days or after 60 days?

It should have been stated countless times at your course (I did mine through RTI as well) -- You must wait 60 days BEFORE going to the MTO to hand in the paperwork and get your M2 license. Also don't open the letter/envelope as it must be sealed when the MTO opens it on day 61, otherwise it is invalid.

Also, until you hand it in and the MTO updates, you do NOT actually have your M2. This means all M1 rules still apply, even though you passed the test.

Realistically you can go to the MTO and pick up your M2 paper license on the 12th of June.

MTO website states a mandatory minimum 60 day M1 period and the RTI instructors would have gone over this at least a couple times with you.

It should have been stated countless times at your course (I did mine through RTI as well) -- You must wait 60 days BEFORE going to the MTO to hand in the paperwork and get your M2 license. Also don't open the letter/envelope as it must be sealed when the MTO opens it on day 61, otherwise it is invalid.

Also, until you hand it in and the MTO updates, you do NOT actually have your M2. This means all M1 rules still apply, even though you passed the test.

There is no "paperwork" that you stated. Currently the evaluator of the course will verify your licence class and submit the test results to their office (RTI, Humber, Centennial, Georgian, Learning Curves) The office will update their MTO records online and after the 60 days is complete the student can attend the MTO to update their license class.

There is no "paperwork" that you stated. Currently the evaluator of the course will verify your licence class and submit the test results to their office (RTI, Humber, Centennial, Georgian, Learning Curves) The office will update their MTO records online and after the 60 days is complete the student can attend the MTO to update their license class.

I just saw that in another thread yesterday. When I got my M2, they had us fill out the basic info the night before the course then after we passed they sealed it in an envelope and told us not to open and bring it to MTO (sealed) at the 60+ day mark for them to open. That was back in 2012, so I guess they have went electronic since then.

I just saw that in another thread yesterday. When I got my M2, they had us fill out the basic info the night before the course then after we passed they sealed it in an envelope and told us not to open and bring it to MTO (sealed) at the 60+ day mark for them to open. That was back in 2012, so I guess they have went electronic since then.

The process has finally been updated to 20th century technology (yes, I know what I did there). We hand out an informative slip that just reminds you of when you can go, but there is nothing you need to take from the school to the DriveTest center. You can go 60 days after the effective date on your M1.

Back
Top Bottom