RIM Cleaners | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

RIM Cleaners

it's easy
$store buy 2 spray bottles
cdn tire or walmart - buy small thing of kerosene
put kerosene in spray bottle and spray everywhere you see grease, even in the engine area.
buy some cheap rags at $store too
get old toothbrush or buy small brushes from $store
now get hot water mixed with dawn (blue) lots of soap
wash bike off with soapy water and rags
let it dry
if you still have heavy grease, hit it with pledge or $store version of pledge
now wash bike off again especially around the tires to get rid of soap and grease
last step pledge the entire bike, plastics and rims (not seat or bars or brake rotors, or tires, lol)
going forward, just just pledge to get rid of grease
but by pledging in advance you coat the surface and keep the grease from sticking

make sure you check your tires and brakes to ensure no grease on anything

oh, wear thick gloves (yellow dish washing type) to protect your hands as you can hit sharp bits that will cut you easily

Stripper juice? I'm looking for a good product for my chrome spokes. What is this?

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Donald @ Platinum Power sports sell it...purchase 5 cans to get free shipping

[video]https://www.facebook.com/donald.broadfoot/videos/10154065794413346/[/video]

"Stripper Juice demo. On sale at Platinum Powersports. Buy 5 and get free shipping in Ontario. Or buy 5 in store and get 1 free. Makes a great gift, even your Mother will like it."
"GPS Information:
76876 Airport Line
Bluewater, Ontario, Canada

Mailing Address:
76876 Airport Line
RR#5
Clinton, Ontario, Canada
N0M 1L0

Phone:
(519)233-9110"

Kerosene. Buy it from the camping section at Canadian Tire.

By RIM, do you mean Research In Motion?
That's what I use. Leaves a nice greasy shine too

Ive heard about kerosene and all those other greases for rims... Personally i wouldnt but that's cause i have too much leftover detailing products. So i use the same rim cleaner i had for my car's rims, Sonax rim cleaner. Smells strong, and changes color onces its done "reacting" with the grime and then you know its time to agitate (with brush) and then rinse :)
Works wonders

kerosene smells horrible, and it gets into my skin. Rather use a rim cleaner , or degreaser.

Back
Top Bottom