SpeedWorx | GTAMotorcycle.com

SpeedWorx

-JERICHO-

Site Supporter
I had an appointment with them to do some minor changes on my bike. The owner was VERY friendly and answered any of my probably annoying questions.. lol

The person who worked on my bike was very nice as well, and had my work done in one hour. Amazing guys. I love this shop, and will back for any of my bike modification/maintenance needs. Nice waiting area too, with TV/sofa and complimentary beverages. It's a busy shop so make sure you create an appointment for yourself and the work you need done to keep things fast and smooth. Awesome experience.

on what bike did they work on?

I'm thinking about getting some work done there.

I went there last week for some exhaust work and I'm really impressed. Fawaz, the owner is really friendly guy and able to answer all questions I had. Their shop just got renovated and expanded about 10 days ago ... it's super clean and very professional. They do all kinds of work from custom stuff, tuning to repairs and regular maintenance. They also sell bunch a aftermarket parts and accessories. The hourly rate is $85 and they will quote pretty darn accurate about the total cost/hours required, no surprises at all. I was quoted 2 hours but the work on my bike was done in less than hour and a half. Highly recommended ....

thanks for the update. I'm moving up in to that area next month, so I'm looking for a place to go to in the long run.

I called this morning and got a call back in 5 mins. Pretty good CS so far.

I went there last week for some exhaust work and I'm really impressed. Fawaz, the owner is really friendly guy and able to answer all questions I had. Their shop just got renovated and expanded about 10 days ago ... it's super clean and very professional. They do all kinds of work from custom stuff, tuning to repairs and regular maintenance. They also sell bunch a aftermarket parts and accessories. The hourly rate is $85 and they will quote pretty darn accurate about the total cost/hours required, no surprises at all. I was quoted 2 hours but the work on my bike was done in less than hour and a half. Highly recommended ....

on what bike did they work on?

I'm thinking about getting some work done there.

I took my GSXR 750 to them. But they had all sorts of bikes they were working on. As I was leaving I saw (actually I heard) a dude pull up in an Aprilia Tuono Factory 1100, so they seem to work on every kind of bike.

Pretty much the best shop in the GTA. Customer satisfaction is number one at Speedworx and they take care of their customers.
If you haven' seen it at the shows, they can pretty much work on anything, right from Japanese bikes to the most rarest exotics, to custom built an fabricated café-racer builds, right up to National Spec superbike race machines.
Top it all off, they have some of the best prices out there on top brand tires and gear (Arai, Shoie, TCX, Five, Hit-Air, etc).

I've dropped off my bike.

A few minor things need to be fixed and picked up new tires.

Awaiting to hear back as to when I can pickup.

got my bike back. new slicks pp3's. oil change. was going to get a brake pads replaced, but turns out there was enough meat on them. will get the pads done next oil change.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom