Could Have Been Much Worse | GTAMotorcycle.com

Could Have Been Much Worse

ReSTored

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ccf_1462280879

Combination of inattentiveness, target fixation or just poor riding.

Crossed center line and brushed up against a utility truck going in opposite direction. Truck had some kind of compressed gas tanks in a row down the side and these might have aided somewhat in minimizing injury when hit at a shallow angle

A few broken bones, but very lucky guy.

Saw this on Reddit the other day and all I could think is WOW. Very lucky guy but how I cannot comprehend how he made that big of a mistake...especially after all the safety talk.

Wow. IF you can't negotiate a turn that soft... maybe you shouldn't be riding a motorcycle. That was like the most mild turn ever.. Glad the person is alive, hopefully they go and take a few courses to learn how to ride properly before getting on a bike again. Guy described the event as "getting hit".. ya ok.. he hit that truck who moved over to the edge of his road to try and give this rider some extra space to make it.

Saw this on Reddit the other day and all I could think is WOW. Very lucky guy but how I cannot comprehend how he made that big of a mistake...especially after all the safety talk.
Very lucky indeed, a lot of riders are very good talker but can't ride a bike properly:confused:

Comment of the year:

Ok, I'm sure that hurt.. Of course bouncing off a big truck into the pavement is going to..

But holy **** man, did your balls get detached upon impact as well? That has got to be hands down the most unmanly response to an injury that I've ever seen in my life, suck it the **** up!

Meh, typical SS rider.

Reminded me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qicjDdBGZGA

(go to ~2:30 and start watching...) That guy got busted up bad.

Too much speed, not enough skill, not enough trust in the tires etc. I think the guy in the OP was too busy being a 'vlogger and hamming it up for the cam/mic instead of focusing on what he was doing, then he fixated...

This one made me cringe. Could see it coming a way before the impact. And what an impact it was!

Reminded me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qicjDdBGZGA

(go to ~2:30 and start watching...) That guy got busted up bad.

Too much speed, not enough skill, not enough trust in the tires etc. I think the guy in the OP was too busy being a 'vlogger and hamming it up for the cam/mic instead of focusing on what he was doing, then he fixated...

Failure to turn.

Yeah. Hard to say if he would have crossed the center line if the truck wasn't there, the truck appeared about the same time he needed to start turning. Probably came down to thinking he was going too hot into the (slight) curve.

Lucky to still have the left-side extremities attached, or even to be alive. Didn't have to be much further over to meet the truck at the front instead of the side.

looks like he was daydreaming making stupid sounds, didn't expect that little bend

talk about bad timing, I guess it could have been worse had he went head on

the comments are funny

Looked almost like he was turning the bars to the right and had forgotten about out tracking.

Back
Top Bottom