Semi-New Rider - Mississauga | GTAMotorcycle.com

Semi-New Rider - Mississauga

Ninja650Wolf

Site Supporter
Hi All,

I used to be on this site back in 2014, but could not remember my account and my old emails are gone.

I started out riding a CBR250R for a month or so, then i wanted something faster, but i could also take my vision impared husband on, so we got a CTX700DN and sold the CBR.

We rode that a few times, including to our wedding. I missed my sports bike, so i got a CBR650f. I kept dropping the cruiser and sold it off.

I rode the 650f for a few more months, then put it away for storage. I realized i didn't ride it much, so i sold it off before January.

Now, in 2016 i really missed riding and went out and bought a 2016 Kawasaki Ninja 650(I still wanted the same speed of my old bike).

It's a red one, with an aftermarket exhaust being put on it(hated how quiet my CBR's were). Along with alarm system and such.

I've gotten a new set of riding gear, except a helmet.

I will be riding on the back streets until i get my riding legs again, then i will be riding the motorcycle to work and back and some other trips.

I plan to have a purpose in each ride i take, even if it's just to relax or get out for awhile.

The other thing that pushed me to ride again, i got laser eye surgery done, so no more glasses fogging up.

Ninja650Wolf

Welcome (back) to the forum!

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

Welcome

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the warm welcomes.

Won't be getting my bike until Friday the 13th. Creepy huh?

I will be on a red Ninja with Yellow Gear on. Look for the human highlighter on the red bike in Mississauga.

Wolf

Back
Top Bottom