M1 Questions and Practice | GTAMotorcycle.com

M1 Questions and Practice

instaant

Hey guys, I want to take my M1 soon in a month or so, what did you guys do to pass the exam? Are there mixes of G1 questoins and symbols or is it plainly based on motorcycle rules and handling? Can you please give me some site that has high chance of possible questions in Ontario? I've searched some and I did them. However, I didn't see any vouches/reviews that the particular site that I used to practice has a high pass rate. Thank you!

written test includes 3 parts; g1, m1, signs. each 20ish questions.
need 16/20 at least on each part i believe.
google m1 practice test. i did that and found very similar questions for m1 AND signs.

Read and know the motorcycle handbook.

motorcycle-handbook.jpg

http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/handbook/motorcycles/index.shtml

Most everything you need is in there. You can also supplement this with some study of road signs, how the demerit points system works, fines and alcohol consumption rules.

written test includes 3 parts; g1, m1, signs. each 20ish questions.
need 16/20 at least on each part i believe.
google m1 practice test. i did that and found very similar questions for m1 AND signs.

wait you said 20 questions each meaning we will get 3 separate paper and total of 60 questions? or everything is mixed together into 20 questions?

wait you said 20 questions each meaning we will get 3 separate paper and total of 60 questions? or everything is mixed together into 20 questions?

3 separate paper and total of 60 questions. Or these days, more like 3 separate computer touch screen based tests with 20 questions each for a total of 60.

I just did the test last week. 3 parts, all done on a computer now. Tells you immediately after if you got it right or wrong.
- Test 1: General Motorcycle info (lane positioning, controls, etc. ~ stuff from the book) Need 18/24
- Test 2: Rules of the Road stuff (standard G1 stuff) Need 16/20
- Test 3: Signs. Need 16/20

I used this site to practice. Doesn't cover any of the stuff from Test 2, but really prepares you for the others. But if you have got your G1 you should be fine for it any ways.

Really simple stuff. I think it took me under 5 mins to complete the entire thing.

Last edited:
I just did the test last week. 3 parts, all done on a computer now. Tells you immediately after if you got it right or wrong.
- Test 1: General Motorcycle info (lane positioning, controls, etc. ~ stuff from the book) Need 18/24
- Test 2: Rules of the Road stuff (standard G1 stuff) Need 16/20
- Test 3: Signs. Need 16/20

I used this site to practice. Doesn't cover any of the stuff from Test 2, but really prepares you for the others. But if you have got your G1 you should be fine for it any ways.

Really simple stuff. I think it took me under 5 mins to complete the entire thing.

Nice, can't wait to take it. Thanks very much to all of you!

Back
Top Bottom