Bucket list? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bucket list?

Monza to watch F1 live.

Although this is permanently on hold until the cars stop sounding like vacuum cleaners and sound like real cars again.
I watched the F1 in Montreal 2008.

Need to watch Isle of Mann & Rally championships. I like real world racing

I guess I am like that. I like learning & I love a challenge. After reading that using your brain can delay Alzheimer's, I can't stop giving myself a challenge.

I want to do some woodworking now. My largest project so far.
8464dabf43e46d1998a57316e267da5e.jpg

Same reasoning here, with respect to keeping the brain active. I forgot to add that one of my ongoing projects is building a wooden stand to hold my small collection of swords and bows.

Same reasoning here, with respect to keeping the brain active. I forgot to add that one of my ongoing projects is building a wooden stand to hold my small collection of swords and bows.

Have you ever consider making your own??

[video=youtube;Z2bvHrMSJA4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2bvHrMSJA4[/video]

// thread hijack-- @rockerguy I would add a 6" long piece of 2x4 under each of those beams using 4 screws per piece. Just as an added support. And use outdoor screws as the garage will be subject to temp changes/ humidity. Maybe overkill, but better safe than sorry, imo.
End hijack //

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

homersbucketlist.png

I always figured that having a bucket list would mean I wasn't satisfied with my life. I am. If I actually feel the urge to do something, I do it, and the urge doesn't come up very often. I felt like picking up some new skills so I taught myself chainmailing, basic leatherworking, and making archery bows out of PVC pipe (just 'cause). I wanted to meet the people who make some of my favourite web series and indie movies, so a couple of weeks back I went out to Seattle and did exactly that. I really can't think of anything that I really want to do that I haven't, apart from win a big lottery.

Thats awesome...

Ski mountaineering summit of Mt Rainier, unguided.

Nice looking place. Had a look when I was there, but didn't go to the base of it.

P4200094.JPG

Thats awesome...

It's a thing. Lots of people do it because it only takes some basic tools, like a heat gun. I generally make them out of 3/4" Schedule 40 white PVC pipe, using oak 1X2 to make siyahs (end pieces). I made this one for a friend:

QC260226.JPG

Here's an example of a video made by Youtuber "BackyardBowyer", on how to make a simple youth bow.

[video=youtube;95Buzpjllgo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95Buzpjllgo[/video]

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom