Bucket list? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bucket list?

Wingboy

Site Supporter
Inreb's "best thing" thread inspired me.Do you have a bucket list that you are working on? With the SSDT starting tomorrow in Scotland,it has me wishing again that i would love to try it.Doubt i ever will tho.I'm a bit too old for it.Ok tho,i've packed a lot of good stuff into my life.How about you?

My dream is to moderate a forum, online preferably.

My dream is to moderate a forum, online preferably.
You set a baseline with which moderation can be applied.Tick that one off your list bud.

I had "see Prince perform at Paisely Park " on mine. I kept saying "one day". Newest thing added was "stop putting off until tomorrow, what I can get done today."
Also, to be as popular as @inreb

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Inreb's "best thing" thread inspired me.Do you have a bucket list that you are working on? With the SSDT starting tomorrow in Scotland,it has me wishing again that i would love to try it.Doubt i ever will tho.I'm a bit too old for it.Ok tho,i've packed a lot of good stuff into my life.How about you?

SSDT? I guess finding out what that is, is on my list now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SSDT

Spectate at the OG 6 (Spa, Monaco, Monza Silverstone, Suzuka, and Interlagos). Do laps at the Ring. A day riding in the woods with her.

sherryl%20crow.jpg

I had "see Prince perform at Paisely Park " on mine. I kept saying "one day". Newest thing added was "stop putting off until tomorrow, what I can get done today."
Also, to be as popular as @inreb

You'll never be as popular as me so longs you blame dead people for your personal failures.

Watching my kids become adults. Spoiling some grandkids. Not sure that I want much more than that.

Watching my kids become adults. Spoiling some grandkids. Not sure that I want much more than that.
Very modest and sounds perfect.
I hope to be alive long enough for some of the same.

To see The Rolling Stones in a small venue.Kind of got my wish about 8 years ago the last time the Stones played the Rogers Centre.I got a call to do some of the electrical work setting up for the show.I got to work in the dressing rooms,see the sound check as well as the show from behind the scenes and got paid very well for doing it.Awesome experience.Contrary to popular belief KeithRichards did not look that bad up close.From behind Mick Jagger almost looked like a woman , very small wrists and shoulders but in very good shape.Before the show he ran for thirty minutes in the service corridor that goes around the lower level in the Rogers Centre.

I always figured that having a bucket list would mean I wasn't satisfied with my life. I am. If I actually feel the urge to do something, I do it, and the urge doesn't come up very often. I felt like picking up some new skills so I taught myself chainmailing, basic leatherworking, and making archery bows out of PVC pipe (just 'cause). I wanted to meet the people who make some of my favourite web series and indie movies, so a couple of weeks back I went out to Seattle and did exactly that. I really can't think of anything that I really want to do that I haven't, apart from win a big lottery.

I always figured that having a bucket list would mean I wasn't satisfied with my life. I am.

My bucket list would be a mile long if I still viewed life like I did when I was young. But I am not. Depending on who's measuring and what standards they're using my life could be viewed as anything from a roaring success to an abysmal failure. Could it be better? Of course. Could it be worse? I shudder at the thought. So if I never _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ I'm good with it. Not that I'm crapping on the idea of a bucket list, no disrespect for the question.

Monza to watch F1 live.

Although this is permanently on hold until the cars stop sounding like vacuum cleaners and sound like real cars again.

I always figured that having a bucket list would mean I wasn't satisfied with my life. I am. If I actually feel the urge to do something, I do it, and the urge doesn't come up very often. I felt like picking up some new skills so I taught myself chainmailing, basic leatherworking, and making archery bows out of PVC pipe (just 'cause). I wanted to meet the people who make some of my favourite web series and indie movies, so a couple of weeks back I went out to Seattle and did exactly that. I really can't think of anything that I really want to do that I haven't, apart from win a big lottery.
I guess I am like that. I like learning & I love a challenge. After reading that using your brain can delay Alzheimer's, I can't stop giving myself a challenge.

I want to do some woodworking now. My largest project so far.
8464dabf43e46d1998a57316e267da5e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom