The best thing I ever did | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The best thing I ever did

Stopped listening to other people & started listening to myself. You can't be happy if you're there to please others

My escape from the womb; steady growth ever since.

riding! obviously, but seriously speaking

losing about 100lbs (max was 320 about 10 years ago, I stand at 220 now)

giving up meat, dairy, eggs about 7 years ago not for health reasons though...gross as ****, so **** that ****.

being ditched by my high school friends who couldn't roll with someone who doesn't drink and eats differently.

never replaced those. filled the void with riding, furthering my artistic practice, advancing my career, and several hobbies I've always had.

I'll second saying I respect that list tremendously. Ive always wanted to message you for one of your 518 rides but I kind of already have a few guys I ride with up north. I would like to expand my friend list with those of similar personalities and interests. Maybe this year we can meet and do a nice muskoka run. My parents live up there, my mom will make us lunch ;)

I feel by reading your posts on this forum we might have a lot in common. Cheers mate.

Ps, so far, quitting smoking has been a big accomplishment, considering I smoked over a pack a day for almost 20 years. I bought a new car with the money I saved.

Next on the list is to be a home owner. ;)
Thanks! Rides are happening all summer long and you are more than welcome to come along. I'm always up for good people to ride with!

Quitting smoking can be a really big deal. It's one of those things that can also show you what you are capable of, if you put your mind to it and take it one day at a time. But like anything else, you have to be ready to take on the challenge.

Took up riding a motorcycle in 1995, years after my dad had sold his last bike. This eventually planted the seed in him again and he later got his Bandit 1200. Our first ride together was beyond awesome fun. My uncle (Dad's bro) also rides, so when he came to visit from Victoria, BC, we went riding together as well.

Through motorcycling (and largely, this site), I've made so many friends and also enjoyed a long-term relationship with a fellow member. Just recently started a new relationship that's going great. *wink, wink* :D

Dad now has terminal cancer and is no longer able to ride, so I'm glad we got to ride together a few times over the past bunch of years.

turning lesbian. i'd advise others to do the same! it's fun, and no more worries about getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant.

turning lesbian. i'd advise others to do the same! it's fun, and no more worries about getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant.
I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. I love tacos!

Careful what you taco 'bout; Pistachio is nacho friend
Have you seen that comic short, by chance?

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom