Offering to take new riders down lakeshore to Hamilton. Scenic, easy, relaxing ride. | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Offering to take new riders down lakeshore to Hamilton. Scenic, easy, relaxing ride.

Just FYI. Many people don't confirm, or post or even tell you they are coming and just show the day off. I did a ride once and 8 people posted and over 70 showed up.

You might want to have a few secondary leaders that know the route so you can brake the group in a few groups.

Sweepers are also a good idea.

Good luck

Just FYI. Many people don't confirm, or post or even tell you they are coming and just show the day off. I did a ride once and 8 people posted and over 70 showed up.

You might want to have a few secondary leaders that know the route so you can brake the group in a few groups.

Sweepers are also a good idea.

Good luck

I appreciate the info!

If anyone wants to sweep, be my guest :)

Sent an email but Ill post here anyway :) Definitely gonna ride with you all if weather permits!

So, did it rain? I rode Saturday in the east end and it was dry. Sunday was great too.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

This is my favourite route/ ride from TO. A few years into riding but still a noob to group riding, so if you all do this again, would be great joining in. Glad to hear the ride went well.

Back
Top Bottom