Offering to take new riders down lakeshore to Hamilton. Scenic, easy, relaxing ride. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Offering to take new riders down lakeshore to Hamilton. Scenic, easy, relaxing ride.

Thegruntmin

***** MAY 7th RIDE CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER FORECAST **********

NEW RIDE DATE is MAY 8th.

Sometime in May, I will offer to take new riders down lakeshore to Hamilton. It is a easy, relaxing and scenic ride. We would meet up at the Queensway movie theater and go from there. If anyone is interested let me know. I can plan a date.

EDIT: DATE, PLACE, TIME
MAY 8th, 1pm, Meet at Queensway Theater in front on Scotiabank (Queensway and Islington). So far, weather looks okay to ride.

If you are coming please email me at jakima33@gmail.com

ROUTE: https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/43.6...2m2!1d-79.761689!2d43.2556772!2m2!1b1!2b1!3e0

We will stop at Barangas On The Beach

Last edited:
Why not make it a full day and make it down to Niagara, with a ride trough snake road, a stop at Burlington - There is a nice easy water front road all the way down there, you can also stop at Niagara by the lake and take the road along the water to Niagara, stop to eat and then on the way back go through Ridge Road back into burlington.

Why not make it a full day and make it down to Niagara, with a ride trough snake road, a stop at Burlington - There is a nice easy water front road all the way down there, you can also stop at Niagara by the lake and take the road along the water to Niagara, stop to eat and then on the way back go through Ridge Road back into burlington.

That is an excellent recommendation.

Sometime in May, I will offer to take new riders down lakeshore to Hamilton. It is a easy, relaxing and scenic ride. We would meet up at the Queensway movie theater and go from there. If anyone is interested let me know. I can plan a date.

I can do late May :)

Consider me a strong "accidentally" running into the group and deciding to follow 100ft behind and then awkwardly keep driving past when y'all stop for food.

Back
Top Bottom