Dealer getting rid of Suzuki | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dealer getting rid of Suzuki

Ok, but weren't all manufacturers hit the same?
Did they all halt new models?

And only my friends call me Joey 

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Suzuki stands out as the biggest loser at the time, maybe it was their slick marketing team, Joblow.

Suzuki sold cars ? lol

If car sales of lack of were the reason to pull the motorcycles from the market they would have done it a long time ago.
They had one really nice looking one, but I couldn't pronounce it....Kashi or something?
They also rebadged a Nissan truck iirc. I would have taken that. They were damn fine cars for the price point imo.

I love it when you call me (out) @bigpoppa

Seriously though, I know if the Boulevard, gixxer and vstrom.

and the sv650 ;)

i heard about this last fall/ early winter, BPS is minimizing if i recall because the numbers didn't add up. I don't recall the details, but IMO this is not just a sales tactic. It's more of a survival tactic to maximize profitability.

i heard about this last fall/ early winter, BPS is minimizing if i recall because the numbers didn't add up. I don't recall the details, but IMO this is not just a sales tactic. It's more of a survival tactic to maximize profitability.

they also told someone that they were getting rid of yamaha(lol if you can believe anything they say)

they also told someone that they were getting rid of yamaha(lol if you can believe anything they say)

i could call a friend who works there or message them and get some answers but id rather not. lol

Ok, but weren't all manufacturers hit the same?
Did they all halt new models?

And only my friends call me Joey ?

It wasnt the financial crisis, their factories got hit by a tsunami

It wasnt the financial crisis, their factories got hit by a tsunami
My bad. Thanks for the insight.

GSX-R1000 ABS
GSX-R750
GSX-R600
GSX-S1000
GSX-S1000F
GSX-S750
SV650
V-Strom 1000 and 650
Hayabusa

BURGMAN 650 400 and 200
DR-Z400SM DR650 DR200
Boulevard M109R M90 M50
Boulevard C90T C50
S40
TU 250 GW250
MX bikes

Bandit GSX1250

That's a lot of bikes and most of them are very popular

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I went there to get some oil and was told by the parts department not to come back in the future because they only had four 4 litre containers and I took 2 of them. Said they won't be re-ordering so if I came back they likely wouldn't have it as they are dropping the Yamaha line.

Back
Top Bottom