Thursday or Friday - Muskoka Roads | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Thursday or Friday - Muskoka Roads

Missed out on this one...can't do tomorrow either.

Shane and I rode about 750km up there on christmas eve and I was on my 250 with mods that make it more of an agressive riding position, I had no problems with the pace, gas or comfort don't know what the fuss is about. 8-10 hours is a good riding day in my book...invest in a good riding suit which will greatly enhance your comfort. I find it keeps me nice and tight like a body brace and that extra mm or two of leather really helps on the ***, all the km's on my bike have been put on the stock seat and I've done 1000+ km days.

That was a great ride, amazing roads and awesome people. I had a blast keeping up with everyone and learning to push my bike a little more. Those chicken strips are looking smaller everyday! Definitely will do it again very soon. Not in as much pain as I expected either, those regular breaks really helped

We stopped at the Windemere dock for a quick break and I snapped this pic. The scenery is great out there

What a beautiful day for a ride. It was a nice spot for lunch as well.

attachment.php

Thanks Shane for showing me a few new roads in Muskoka / Huntsville.

Attachments

• IMG_0303.jpg
    IMG_0303.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Glad I played hooky, it was a marvelous day to be out on those twisties! A few close calls/code brown moments for me but glad I kept the shiny side up :)
Thanks again for leading the ride Shane and it was nice meeting you all. Looking forward to the next one!

I put up a post in the roads/hazards section. Overall the roads were good - a bit sandy here and there but nothing to cry about. Avoid Big Chute and Southwood. The 518 and northern stuff was in good shape overall.

I'm actually thinking about taking this Friday off and doing a different run, because I have to take 2 days off this week. Maybe going up to Elephant Lake Rd and Haliburton area. I'll throw up another post if I do.

Back
Top Bottom