Scooter Insurance ? What does everyone else pay ? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Scooter Insurance ? What does everyone else pay ?

chiller

Site Supporter
I've got a decent rate on insurance for the bikes and got a quote to add my scooter (BWS 125) to my policy just as a go between my house and the go station for the summer. For a year its :

$129 / year for basic liability (1 M)
$155 / year for Liability + comp ($300 ded.)
$249 / year for full cover ($300 ded.)

Thinking of just tossing in the $155 / year on and my gas savings will work out for not using the SUV on the short drive back and forth ($3 bucks to fill up every 200km LOL)

Anyone else have a scooter they use for commuting ?

I've got a decent rate on insurance for the bikes and got a quote to add my scooter (BWS 125) to my policy just as a go between my house and the go station for the summer. For a year its :

$129 / year for basic liability (1 M)
$155 / year for Liability + comp ($300 ded.)
$249 / year for full cover ($300 ded.)

Thinking of just tossing in the $155 / year on and my gas savings will work out for not using the SUV on the short drive back and forth ($3 bucks to fill up every 200km LOL)

Anyone else have a scooter they use for commuting ?
Your quotes seem quite reasonable. Plus $3/200 km how can you go wrong!? This gives me something to think about. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my SM-T705W using Tapatalk

very good rates. Who is your insurance company?

A friend rides a moped 50cc and pays $600/yr. That was the lowest he could find.

Would love to know who everyone is insuring their 50cc bikes with.

I called my insurance company today to get a quote for an old 50cc bike and they said "We don't insure that. The engine is too small." I nearly lost my mind.

I guess I'm gonna have to go someplace else to get insurance for this other bike

Can you guys please name which insurance companies you are with. I am looking to insure a 50cc bike and my current insurance provider won't

Back
Top Bottom