Who works at an automotive shop? I need some minor work done. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who works at an automotive shop? I need some minor work done.

-D-

Banned
Looking for someone to do so minor work on my car.
Located East End

I need the following done:

1. install Y pipe back - it is simple bolt on about 8 bolts in total. I have the directions from the vendor also, pretty straight forward.
2. rear sway bar - it's about 4 or 6 bolts total. 1 rear wheel comes off to make this easier

No mods needed, simple bolt on.

I want someone that has access to a lift to do this as I want to see a few things at the bottom of the car also.

PM me your name, number, location and how much you will charge.
This should not take more than 1 hour at the most.
Thanks!

Why dont you just go to the same guy that changes your oil or does your maintenance currently

1. install Y pipe back - it is simple bolt on about 8 bolts in total. I have the directions from the vendor also, pretty straight forward.
2. rear sway bar - it's about 4 or 6 bolts total. 1 rear wheel comes off to make this easier

No mods needed, simple bolt on.

I want someone that has access to a lift to do this as I want to see a few things at the bottom of the car also.

That would get an "I'm too busy" from every mechanic I know.

I can't imagine anyone wanting to deal with this either

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Find your local area where they are run down automotive repair shops are...and walk in and ask them. There will usually be a shop that's renting lifts out to mechanics that will let you hang around the shop.

A good shop won't let you hang around as they work. However they will bring to you the back to show you whats wrong and what needs to be done.

What are you willing to pay for this 'bolt' on stuff.

And are if your exhaust is rusty (like most are) it might involve a torch and cutting wheels to get those bolts out.

newer car, not rusty
I will get it done.
I guess ppl don't want some easy $$ for simple bolt on.
I just want to see under the car for other items also.

There are standard times and shop minimun charges for the stuff you are asking for, don't be surprised if someone does not want to deal with a customer that already "knows" what a mechanic should charge.

There are standard times and shop minimun charges for the stuff you are asking for, don't be surprised if someone does not want to deal with a customer that already "knows" what a mechanic should charge.

If it's as simple as described just DIY.

The truth has been handed down. Is this an issue of not having a driveway? You can see pretty good with some wheel riser ramps and getting under there.

DIY includes Y. Needs lift not stumbling block.

Any tuner shop would be fine doing the work you described, expect to pay a couple hours labour.

DIY includes Y. Needs lift not stumbling block.

Glad you caught that.
This seems to be the problem today.
And NO it does not take hours.
What is needed should not take longer than 1 hour at the most.

Back
Top Bottom